In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Anaconda, Bla.

chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
edited September 2004 in General Discussion
Got one in a 4" barrel, Will NOT shoot cast slugs, cyl sticks. have to shoot store bought coper slugs. Have no problem with Smith's and Rugers shooting my cast slugs. Any body else have that problem??[V][V]

Comments

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,683 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have shot over 1000 SWC type bullets though my Anaconda...never had a problem...Not sure what is causing your difficulties....

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make sure they are seated right, look at the cylinder from the side (without aiming the thing at yourself) and try to rotate the cylinder and see if you can tell whats happening. They should function right if properly loaded.

PJ

quote:Originally posted by chuck
    Got one in a 4" barrel, Will NOT shoot cast slugs, cyl sticks. have to shoot store bought coper slugs. Have no problem with Smith's and Rugers shooting my cast slugs. Any body else have that problem??[V][V]

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois Chicago Chapter Founding Member & Board Member