In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

no more kkk chicken

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
http://now.msn.com/living/0229-kkk-chicken-menu.aspx

F1202BADFA3DEC6AA9BCF2133476.jpg

School district pulls menu featuring 'KKK chicken'
1 hr ago

A Massachusetts school district scrambled to replace a cafeteria menu that said "KKK Chicken Tenders" would be served for lunch on Friday. The unfortunate typo was made by an "exemplary employee," according to Judith Scannell, the Methuen Schools Superintendent. Scannell told the Eagle Tribune that the outrage grew after a parent reported the error to the media instead of to a school representative. The lunch entr?e should have been written as "KK Chicken," an abbreviation for "Krispy Krunchy." But, as one hooked-on-phonics parent griped to WCVB Boston, "If they're teaching our kids how to spell correctly, it should be 'CCC.'"

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The nation is going down the toilet, and this is what people are concerned about?

I am happy for the years I have had in a free, and 'fairly' sane nation. I am also happy that I am not a child, or even a teenager.

I have no desire to see what is coming.[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh my God, the poor, dear children! To be subjected to such horrors is just beyond comprehension! I hope the school brought in extra counselors to deal with the shattered emotions of the youngsters!
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    The nation is going down the toilet, and this is what people are concerned about?

I am happy for the years I have had in a free, and 'fairly' sane nation. I am also happy that I am not a child, or even a teenager.

Amen, Brother. [V]
  • Options
    proappproapp Member Posts: 3,264
    edited November -1
    wth....its fish on fridays. Scott
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by proapp
    wth....its fish on fridays. Scott

is that Kooked Krispy Krunchy fish ? [:D]
  • Options
    proappproapp Member Posts: 3,264
    edited November -1
    Presentation is almost as good as anticipation.Scott
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    The real crime is not what to call it but is that menu is considered acceptable.
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat
    The real crime is not what to call it but is that menu is considered acceptable.
    The sad part is this may be the best/only meal the kid gets in a day[V]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,933 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    Oh my God, the poor, dear children! To be subjected to such horrors is just beyond comprehension! I hope the school brought in extra counselors to deal with the shattered emotions of the youngsters!
    Ain't that the truth.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    did the KKK chicken tenders have little white hoods and did they harrass the chocolate milk?[:o)]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CS8161
    Yep,,[:0][:0]
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    did the KKK chicken tenders have little white hoods and did they harrass the chocolate milk?[:o)]

yes they did, and they were put to death for it, battered and fried...........
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What do they expect from an all whitey meat meal[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    What do they expect from an all whitey meat meal[:D][:D][:D]

[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301

It does make you wonder...

What it was all for... [V]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    http://now.msn.com/living/0229-kkk-chicken-menu.aspx

F1202BADFA3DEC6AA9BCF2133476.jpg

School district pulls menu featuring 'KKK chicken'
    1 hr ago

A Massachusetts school district scrambled to replace a cafeteria menu that said "KKK Chicken Tenders" would be served for lunch on Friday. The unfortunate typo was made by an "exemplary employee," according to Judith Scannell, the Methuen Schools Superintendent. Scannell told the Eagle Tribune that the outrage grew after a parent reported the error to the media instead of to a school representative. The lunch entr?e should have been written as "KK Chicken," an abbreviation for "Krispy Krunchy." But, as one hooked-on-phonics parent griped to WCVB Boston, "If they're teaching our kids how to spell correctly, it should be 'CCC.'"

RiRi Right! Cru Crux Cran!
    What's next?