In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

KIMI

JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
How about that Jake Browning? [:)]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    just an update.. that project you asked me for help with hit a dead end 2 days later. the part i sent you was all i could find.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi, givette here. Where did you get that .41 rimfire ammo? (Ref Old Colt's post on SAA's). Best, and thanks, Joe
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You do know that there is a delete feature right after the feature that you press to post a response with a quote. It looks like a trash can...

I understand that you're having problems with your computer that is making you double post everytime you post here, but it is kind of irritating reading carbon copy posts...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where do you put the spread tonight? I say 42-13, hawks.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kimi - messages bounce back:

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=638387

Contact me at my private email jdominguezvillafanemd@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are so right. We end up helping the world while we let our vets wait for medical care.

Our senior citizens suffering from having to live with our expensive health care.

Our schools are among the worst in the world.

Our border security is almost non existent.

People are starving to death and living in the streets.

Crime is on the rise.

I think it is time to help ourselves.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TCU is sucking, but how about my Illini!! 5-0 with Indiana next! Granted we haven't played anyone yet, but I gotta brag while the getting is good!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Call it:
    UW vs. OU
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just a thought when I was a kid my buddy and me used to play the War of Northern Aggression . We'd do our own enactments and we were always the confederates.
    My buddies back yard was perpendicular to the south side of our yard. We used to make charges from one yard to the other. The one problem we had was the neighbors yard to the south of me. It touched my buddies northern end of his yard. It also ran parallel to my yard. The neighbor used to get pissed because we had to hurdle his bushes and used to get pissed.

But on a side note my Don't Tread on Me flag is pretty beat up and needs to be replaced. I was thinking about putting up the Stars & Bars. My other flag idea was to fly the German Navy Flag from W.W.I. I always thought that was a cool looking flag. I just wonder how much attention that would come my way from flying either flag ????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    See you in a week, my friend![:D]
    I'll be at the show Friday a little before the doors open at 9AM.
    I'll be the one eating popcorn and touching all the pretty and shiny guns!
    You should have my cell number, and I have yours......
    Looking forward to meeting you,
    Ed
    I'll be the guy that looks like me.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Only $ 2,025.00.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=121898115

I just know you would want this in your collection.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [/quote]

Man, I've never once thought ill of you, or that you might be banned, but the murderer broke his oath when he murdered all of his fellow soldiers in cold blood as I see it.
    [/quote]

I thought it best to start over rather than thread crap.

Like I said, don't take it out of context.

I'm just one of several generations of my family who have served. At my first reenlistment I decided to make it a career. Little did I know, others (one lazy turd in particular) would poop all over my plans.

I was qualified, and approved, for WOCS. Everything right down to the reenlistment physical once I got back stateside. All that was needed was for one individual (lazy reenlistment nco) to pull my paperwork out of his in box and send it up the line.
    No amount of prodding, even up to the IG, made any difference. I would have been forced to reenlist PDA and endure the political bs of Fort Polk. When I got home to Kansas I went to Ft. Riley and spoke to post reenlistment there. What I would have gotten through them would have been PDA, Ft.Polk. The same "piss on the enlisted, I gotta' look good" bunch I'd just gotten away from.

Seven years time in service, four years time in grade (corporal) I turned down the E5 board three times because the junior enlisted were more comfortable coming to me with there problems than the NCO's. They knew that if I felt they were in the right I'd put my butt on the line for them, and did.
    As a WO, I'd have been in a better position to both lead and aid the enlisted who were being sacrificed for someones else's benefit.

Just as Lt. Sadella said about making Cpt I'd have probably never seen CW4, but the troops under me would not be pissed on for someone else's advancement.

The Army had a tremendous influence on me, and does to this day. I still face my job responsibilities as I did in uniform. I still call people to the carpet when I think they're wrong, and make no bones about it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi James,
    Get back home alright? Barbara and Rocky travel well too?
    It was a fairly long day of travel for Dan and I yesterday, but we arrived safe and sound!
    Sure was a pleasure meeting and spending time with you.
    I know a few of the boys will be disappointed to hear that we never held hands or skipped!
    I had one hell of a great time, and truly am honored to meet you and Barbara.
    Ladies and gentlemen of GunBroker, James is about as fine of gentleman as I have ever had the honor and pleasure of meeting.
    Ed
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wore these for first time tonight....Great meeting with a talk about the "Battle of Mobile Bay" by division commander Arnold.
    IMG_0130_zpsfcnhqnas.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think it's time for you to host a 10K post giveaway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Top hasn't posted in a while.

Anyone hear anything? Do retirees go on vacation?

No post on the 'College World Series' has me wondering
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Utah Department of Tourism stole your signature line. Not only that, they copyrighted it. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you again for posting about the Winchester 36. It came in and actually looked better than the pictures. As an added plus, while picking it up at my FFL and talking guns with him, he sold me a High Standard derringer in 22 mag at a super price as well. So I have you to thank for the 2 latest acquisitions in my collection. My birthday is this weekend and I've all ready gotten my presents thanks to you. Funny how things work sometimes.[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wanted to make a comment on your insurance policy. This is what I'm about to do. My insurance policy is coming up for renewal come early February. What I did was make a bunch of copies of my current policy. I'm going to send them out to prospective Insurance companies. Now to make sure I'd be getting the exact best deal is to black out all the different costs that my Insurance company currently charges me. All these Insurance companies will give me there quotes based on the EXACT COVERAGE LIMITS I HAVE NOW. Sure companies may quote you a lower cost, but you need to see what those costs represent. Less coverage less liability, direct replacement value, different injury pay rates etc. Most companies will give you a quote with their base coverage's but there may be instances where you might want a higher coverage.
    This changes quite a bit from state to state even with the same company and your zip code plays a very important part in your rates as well. Good luck to the both of us.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Is that olde potatoe farmer still posting or what?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In After The Lock! Ain't as fast as I used to be. And I didn't used to be very fast.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the post and address, Jorge. You have mail.

James
    What's next?