In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Went Trick or Treating with the kids . .

Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2002 in General Discussion
Nothing out there was scarier than staying home watching political ads!

5 Nov. can't come quick enough!

Wild Turkey"if your only tool is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail"

Comments

• Options
    rameleni1rameleni1 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also took my son trick-or-treating. We only knocked on apartments with their lights on. I would say 2 out of 10 answered the door. I also saw 2 letters on doors saying "no trick or treaters please". Times have really changed. I use to stay out, and get allot of candy when I was young. I also bought around 100 candybars for the kids. I had exactly 4 kids come to my door.

Rameleni1
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Damn,....... the wifey gave out about 5 pounds of candy and that was before 8 pm. We do however live in Lawrence KS.

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough !!
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was really cold here on the 31st. We had around 100 kids this year and almost 300 last year.

The funniest thing that happened that night was catching a kid trying to steal pumpkins from my neighbors yard. I just happened to be out in the side yard when he ran up, grabbed a pumpkin and started to walk away. I yelled "You, put the Pumpkin Down, NOW......

He stopped dead in his tracks, gently set the pumpkin down and took off running like a scalded dog.

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....