In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bullzeye - did you get the package ?

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
edited November 2004 in General Discussion
I mailed you the computer microphones from my giveaway. Did you receive them?

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=128113

avitar.jpg
Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Not a member at the auction? Join Gunbroker at this link!
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Henry: Actually, no. When did you send it? The mail's been backlogged here since the company mail handler went to PLDC. Good thing I pay my bills online...[V]

I had actually completely forgotten about the whole thing till you mentioned it, so thanks for doing so. I'll get you your stamps out tomorrow, and presumably I'll get the mikes when they get around to giving them to me...

"Our finest tribute to our fallen dead would be to convince their sons that we were not Rambo and neither are they. -Gus Hasford
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's been more than a month. The package is a ~6x10 envelope.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    It's been more than a month. The package is a ~6x10 envelope.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Yeah, I figured it was USPS. I've been waiting on a Red-Star Arms retainer plate for my SAR-1 for about a month now...

"Our finest tribute to our fallen dead would be to convince their sons that we were not Rambo and neither are they. -Gus Hasford