In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lene and Ollie

HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Lena is pregnant with Olle's child. Late one night, Lena vakes Ole and says, I tink it's time!' So Olle fired up the Yohn Deere tractor and took her to the hospital to have their first baby.

She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Olle and said, 'A son! Ain't dat great!'

Well, Olle got excited by dis, but yust den the doctor spoke up and said, 'Hold on! We ain't finished yet!' The doctor den held up a little girl.

He said, 'Hey, Olle! You got you a daughter!' She's a pretty little ting, too.'

Olle got kind of puzzled by this, an then the doctor said, 'Holey Moley, Olle we still ain't done yet!' The doctor then delivered another boy and said, Olle, you yust had yourself another boy!'

Olle was flabbergasted by this news!

A couple days later, Olle brought Lena and their three children home in the self-propelled combine. He was real serious and he asked Lena, 'How come we got tree on the first try?'

Lena said, 'You remember dat night we ran out of Vaseline and you vent out in the garage
and got dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?'

Olle said, 'Yeah, I do.

Uffda! It's a good ting I didn't get the WD-40.