In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RAIN

bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
That's all that we've been getting for the last several days. Rain and more rain. Even so, my pond is still over a foot from running over.

Comments

• bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now if we could get more than one day. Its a nice soaking rain. Just not enough.
    edited November -1
    Looks like we are finally going to get some much needed rain. The sky right now is full of thunder and lightning. Yeah....
    edited November -1
    We sure are getting some [:)] About 6" already today
    edited November -1
    Glorious rain. We are finally getting a nice soaking shower.
    edited November -1
    Yesterday was going to get on here and complain about it. Then Remembered Thursday hoping to get rain. The smoke from the fires was starting to come back into the valley.

Rain sure did make breathing yesterday so much better.
    edited November -1
    RAIN:I am beginning to be very irritated, been raining for 10 straight days now.In Fact I am going down right crazy, not being able to Ride the harley or go to the outdoor range. Another day of RAIN,and I will go STARK RAVING MAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    BIG DOG
    wheelie.gif
    edited November -1
    But not that bad only started about an hour before I got off work and ends just at dark. So wet ride home and no work outside today once I get home.[V]
    edited November -1
    We got a good rain tonight.It smells so good.Out door temp is 73, in door tempt 79. I'm goinging to sleep good tonight. Thank you Lord.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Supposed to full out rain tomorrow (and through Monday), but it's started sprinkling already here. First we've had in over 80days. Breaking the longest dry streak in recorded history here.
    edited November -1
    Finally, air cleared no smoke. Its so much easier to breath now.
    edited November -1
    I really need to get things done outside and we stillhave rain. Weather report was for clearing last night and warm and sunny today.

All I got is clouds and rain[xx(]
    edited November -1
    Out of all of the areas that need rain in this country, I get up and go outside to have a smoke before I get ready to go into work and its raining in Phoenix.
    edited November -1
    We finally got some rain today, I woke to the sound of it. We had a little snow/rain mix on Memotial Day weekend and about a month before. Other than that it has been way too dry here.

In the last three weeks we've had 3 wild fires in our area(thankfully nothing like Colorado). The first one was a controlled burn that got away, the second was the one south of me and the last was just last sat. The last one some idiots were shooting at a 5 gal propane tank and caught the side of the mountain on fire.
    edited November -1
    Finally got some rain, we needed it [:)]
    edited November -1
    Wow, raining like a cow pi$$ing on a flat rock!!![:(!] No BBQ this afternoon for us.
    edited November -1
    Well it's raining here. So I thought I would bring up this old song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1vTLS-r2Jw
    edited November -1
    it hurts on a harley
    edited November -1
    Finally got some, thank God [:D] We needed it
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same for me,.....I froze everything today.
    Second day rained out for me.

Sun just came out and it's still raining, with another storm on the way from the thunder I hear.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I've had to watch war movies on AMC and play on the internet all day! [:(]
    I'm still gonna go out on the porch and grill some salmon and chicken on the Habachi though. [:p]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I used to love my hibachi, i need to get a new one.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Raining off and on all weekend here. [:(]

Put the new BBQ together yesterday, between periods of rain.
    Maybe we will get to test it out later in the week.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Started pouring right as mom walked in the door with a pan of pork steaks and bbq burgers
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dano
    Mid 80's here, clear and sunny skies. [:D]

You and Freemind rustlin' up some "little doggies" today, and watchin re-runs of Rawhide?
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been raining here or cloudy as hell for three dang weeks. Startin to piss me off. I have this week off and every dang day is calling for cloudy/rain thunder storms. I feel like going to work and rescheduling my time off, except I'm so ready to kill someone already.... Oh well
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Mid 80's here, clear and sunny skies. [:D]

You and Freemind rustlin' up some "little doggies" today, and watchin re-runs of Rawhide?

Actually, I'm working and putting my life on the line for all of you civilian types. [^]

Sorry to hear that Dano,....I figured DQ was closed today.[8D]
    Must be a bad crowd!