In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To protect and abuse

bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
This video say's it all.This is just one case caught on tape.How many times a day does this sort of thing happen all over the US? More than we think. Abuse of authority.

http://www.dougmm.com/Prickcop.htm

Comments

  • WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    Here we go again!



    Does your life suck that much?
  • zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    LOL ... talk about 'abuse' ... check out the guy's
    Christmas Party photos ... here's the DEFINITION
    of abuse ... eye abuse![xx(][:o)][xx(]

    abuse.jpg
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    I dont see any thing but a blk screen with a little white square with a red x in it.
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    LOL ... talk about 'abuse' ... check out the guy's
    Christmas Party photos ... here's the DEFINITION
    of abuse ... eye abuse![xx(][:o)][xx(]

    abuse.jpg

    HeDog says big girls need love to.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bondai, I am not sure why you continually have to look for instances where LEOs have done wrong or abused their position. It happens in every walk of life and every profession. I know many LEOs and also have family that are LEOs and none of them are corrupt or abusive...but we all know it can happen in any department.

    I can tell that you were a maintainer in the USAF by your badge. I can start to make the same remarks about how maintainers are nothing but drug abusers simply because out of all the units on my base, the AMXS and EMS units have the highest rate of court martials for illicit drug use. Would that be fair to lump you and all the other maintainers into that category? Not at all...most are decent folk...some are idiots...some are a$$hats.

    Cops, EMTs, Firefighters, cashiers, accountants and ad nauseum...they all have their black sheep in the flock that tend to distract too many people from all the good and honest ones.

    Please think about this and realize that the MAJORITY of LEOs are decent and hard working folk just trying to earn a living and help their community.
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chuck
    I dont see any thing but a blk screen with a little white square with a red x in it.


    Change your settings...it works fine.
  • Stink FootStink Foot Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where was you at dawg gone when the I hated Cops thread was purcolating. Damn straight
  • DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bondai- Do you have any interests OTHER than poking cops in the eye?

    If we all agree to concede that are some bad cops, will you give it a rest? Your posts are quickly becoming the biggest bore on the forum.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    quote:dongizmo:


    HeDog says big girls need love to.

    OK with me! If I ever get one left in my driveway ...
    she'll be all his! ... just a little something in my
    spirit of donation(s)![:o)][:o)][:o)]
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by medic07
    bondai, I am not sure why you continually have to look for instances where LEOs have done wrong or abused their position. It happens in every walk of life and every profession. I know many LEOs and also have family that are LEOs and none of them are corrupt or abusive...but we all know it can happen in any department.

    I can tell that you were a maintainer in the USAF by your badge. I can start to make the same remarks about how maintainers are nothing but drug abusers simply because out of all the units on my base, the AMXS and EMS units have the highest rate of court martials for illicit drug use. Would that be fair to lump you and all the other maintainers into that category? Not at all...most are decent folk...some are idiots...some are a$$hats.

    Cops, EMTs, Firefighters, cashiers, accountants and ad nauseum...they all have their black sheep in the flock that tend to distract too many people from all the good and honest ones.

    Please think about this and realize that the MAJORITY of LEOs are decent and hard working folk just trying to earn a living and help their community.


    Just something to talk about.It's funny to watch everyone rush to the defense of cops, never once taking a close look at the growing problems we have in the US.....Just relax, it will be OK.
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    bondai- Do you have any interests OTHER than poking cops in the eye?

    If we all agree to concede that are some bad cops, will you give it a rest? Your posts are quickly becoming the biggest bore on the forum.


    Lot's of em'....If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses? or maybe you would prefer somemore Bush bashing posts or stories about how many times a day my dog farts....interesting stuff like that.
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chuck
    I dont see any thing but a blk screen with a little white square with a red x in it.


    Change your settings...it works fine.
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]
  • peonpeon Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Bwaaaaaahahahahaah! +1
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I found a pic of bondai's mom, it might explain his attitude.
    0351.jpg
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    I have an idea.

    Instead of saying "It is Bush's fault" why not say, "It is Bush's fault and cops are bad."

    That should pretty much end any and all further conversations in the G.A. forum.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    bondai quote:.If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?

    ...well, a record 99.9% negative reponses isn't exactly anything to be proud of...[xx(]

    ...posts about farts stink get just as many reponses.....

    ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are a few things..at least one, that stinks worse than farts.
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,036 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure bondai, that cop was wrong. But what exactly are you trying to accomplish here by continually show these videos?
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    bondai- Do you have any interests OTHER than poking cops in the eye?

    If we all agree to concede that are some bad cops, will you give it a rest? Your posts are quickly becoming the biggest bore on the forum.


    The competition worrying you?[:p][:0]
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo
    I found a pic of bondai's mom, it might explain his attitude.
    0351.jpg



    She gave up weed...it's just cocain now....[:D]
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sav99
    Sure bondai, that cop was wrong. But what exactly are you trying to accomplish here by continually show these videos?


    That's the only video link I have posted in quite awhile, the others were links to articles.Don't click on my posts if you don't like them....
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,036 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by sav99
    Sure bondai, that cop was wrong. But what exactly are you trying to accomplish here by continually show these videos?


    That's the only video link I have posted in quite awhile, the others were links to articles.Don't click on my posts if you don't like them....



    You still did'nt answer the question; what exactly are you trying to accomplish here??
    I dought that anyone will come to dislike LEOs as a whole due to your articles/videos.
    Are you simply sharing a few human interest stories? Just curious.
  • Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of my best friends is a cop. I rode with him on duty every weekend for about 2 years. I'm definitly not pro-violence, but everyone that got their * kicked had it coming. A policemans job is to maintain order in society. Sometimes people need a knot * in them to get their attention, myself included.[B)]
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sav99
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by sav99
    Sure bondai, that cop was wrong. But what exactly are you trying to accomplish here by continually show these videos?


    That's the only video link I have posted in quite awhile, the others were links to articles.Don't click on my posts if you don't like them....



    You still did'nt answer the question; what exactly are you trying to accomplish here??
    I dought that anyone will come to dislike LEOs as a whole due to your articles/videos.
    Are you simply sharing a few human interest stories? Just curious.


    What the heck is anyone trying to prove when they post some of the nonsense that gets posted here? It's a discussion forum for crying out loud.There is no agenda..take 2 anti-paranoid pills and relax.
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
    You just don't quite get it, do you?

    This is beginning to remind me of a retarded girl that keeps intentionally raising her shirt up in public. The bigger deal people make of trying to get her to stop the more she does it. She craves the attention because she feels inconsequential.
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
    You just don't quite get it, do you?

    This is beginning to remind me of a retarded girl that keeps intentionally raising her shirt up in public. The bigger deal people make of trying to get her to stop the more she does it. She craves the attention because she feels inconsequential.
    Isn't that the definition of a TROLL?
  • tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    This is like really old. Five yrs or more!!!
    Had a lot of people very upset around here!!!
    Cop should have called for assitance if he feels he is the victim of a crime... even for 10 klinkies... that is the bottom line here!!!!
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
    You just don't quite get it, do you?

    This is beginning to remind me of a retarded girl that keeps intentionally raising her shirt up in public. The bigger deal people make of trying to get her to stop the more she does it. She craves the attention because she feels inconsequential.
    Isn't that the definition of a TROLL?


    Troll?... I have been a member here since 2000...bite me....
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
    You just don't quite get it, do you?

    This is beginning to remind me of a retarded girl that keeps intentionally raising her shirt up in public. The bigger deal people make of trying to get her to stop the more she does it. She craves the attention because she feels inconsequential.


    Oh please...you get off on skirt lifting retards...get some help..
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    BOYS !!

    A lot of us on this forum have agendas other than just talking about guns - me included, if you can believe that.

    You guys are treating him as if he were advocating pedophilia.

    This is an INTERNET GUN FORUM - the weight of the comments here, in the larger scheme of things, approaches zero.

    I don't agree with most of the stuff he comments on about our justice system, but, what the heck.

    Doug
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
    You just don't quite get it, do you?

    This is beginning to remind me of a retarded girl that keeps intentionally raising her shirt up in public. The bigger deal people make of trying to get her to stop the more she does it. She craves the attention because she feels inconsequential.
    Isn't that the definition of a TROLL?


    Troll?... I have been a member here since 2000...bite me....
    I didn't call you a troll. I asked if the definition wasn't one of a troll.

    Anyway, it is all Bush's fault and cops are bad...
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,337 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well the problem with cops in Dayton Ohio is fixed now.

    They are so broke they had to fire all the traffic cops.

    You can drive 100 MPH right through Dayton in the construction zones with nary a cop is available to stop you.[V]
  • KodiakkKodiakk Member Posts: 5,582
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost1958
    Well the problem with cops in Dayton Ohio is fixed now.

    They are so broke they had to fire all the traffic cops.

    You can drive 100 MPH right through Dayton in the construction zones with nary a cop is available to stop you.[V]




    They don't have state police or county sheriffs in Ohio?
  • bondaibondai Member Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by bondai
    If my posts are the biggest bore how come they get dozens of responses?Same way a village idiot who draws laughs sees things.[:D]


    Who is the bigger fool? the fool or the ones who follow him? or in this case click his post's....don't like it? don't click it....see how it works?
    You just don't quite get it, do you?

    This is beginning to remind me of a retarded girl that keeps intentionally raising her shirt up in public. The bigger deal people make of trying to get her to stop the more she does it. She craves the attention because she feels inconsequential.
    Isn't that the definition of a TROLL?


    Troll?... I have been a member here since 2000...bite me....
    I didn't call you a troll. I asked if the definition wasn't one of a troll.

    Anyway, it is all Bush's fault and cops are bad...


    Yea...you are right...it is Bush's fault and all cops are bad...even the good ones....[:D]
Sign In or Register to comment.