In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Walmart Score: Winchester .22 LR Ammo

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,008 ******
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
2,000 rounds, bulk packed, 1,000 rounds per box.

$110 and change with tax.

It was all they had.

My first Walmart score since the "crisis" began.

Comments

• Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hoarder[:p][:)][:0]
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took grandson to the range in Wash. state yesterday and they had .22 there for $4.68 a box. Hope I see some in quantity pretty soon. Kids went through there Cristmas gift from forum already. Anybody shoot at Kenmore?
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Use to know a Tom Brown a FFL in Bothell Washington. Hell of a nice guy. He use to deliver new car parts in Portland to the place i worked. We use to play show and tell with our guns. The Gifford Pinchot National forest is my shooting range.

Juan Tonabondo.
  • Options
    neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stumbled across some Winchester 555 packs in WM this past Friday when I went in to get my hunting license. Hollow points - $27.88/limit 1 on anything over 100 rds. They had probably 7 or 8 boxes.
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got a couple boxes of Federal match 325 count for $17.48 each a couple weeks ago at WalMart.
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good for you Dave
    I have not seen any at the local Walmart's for several months but I do not go often enough to get lucky [:D] I think they still have the every day waiting on the shipment groups

I bought a couple packs of I think Winchester in 1000 rnd packs two 500 packs in one box Winchester some special type ammo in black boxes ?
    mine came off the internet during the late night shopping when it was hard to find I would monitor the lowest price web page