In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tool Family update

TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
edited March 2003 in General Discussion
First I would like to thank you all for your prayers and support.
Toolmoma is doing better. She had went home with my brother and his husband. But they were not abel to handel her. So Toolbabe and I brought her home to her house. We are going to be in IN for another week or two.
The Doctors have said there is no reason she will not recover. The only thing stoping her is herself. She still dont want to get out of bed or eat. But I just pick her up and stand her aaaaaat her walker and say go! She says a few choice words but dose it anyway. I make her get up and eat. If she dont I wont let her watch basketball.
Toolbabe was cleaning out the kitchen when we thought she was going to be at my brothers. She was wipeing out a cabinet. There was a spiderweb and the spider must have biten her. She is alergic to bees. But her finger swelled up and her arm and throat became numb. She could not swollow. We got her to the Hospital. They were treating the spider bite when she started to have a seizure. She had not had one in about a year. But they had it under control pretty quick. It left her left side paralized for a few days. But she is getting around pretty good now.
If any of you are around the northwest part of IN and would like to get togather while I am up here. I am at Francesville IN. And I can get away for a while to drive to meet up. You can call me at 219-567-2450 The phone will be back on this afternoon. We had put it on vacation while Mom was at my brothers.
TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.

Comments

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm glad to hear that things are getting better, Tools.

But, I have to ask, why did Toolmoma go home with quote:with my brother and his husband? [;)]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Tools
    Thanks for the update. You and your family will continue in our prayers for a speedy recovery for Toolmon and now Toolbabe.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY