In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Met another member today

dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
edited December 2004 in General Discussion
I met carbine100 today at the gun show in Charlotte.

Real nice guy. We chatted for a bit at the GRNC booth he was working at untill my kids were getting bored of standing around (I hadn't bought them anything yet[;)]).

Definatly a pleasure meeting him face to face (as it has been of all the members I have met).
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

Comments

• Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Met Pagunparts today at the Gibraltar gunshow in Mt Clemens, He's a good guy, selling quality parts!
    Don

eng.JPG
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    ginmasterginmaster Member Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool. I'm looking forward to meeting some GB members later this month at the KCI Gun Show.
    salute2.jpg
  • Options
    silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to meet some of the people I talk to on here just to see if what is in my head is at all what you are like. But then no one is what they seem at first. Everyone meets that persons representative until they let their guard down and show you their true selves. And then again I dont seem to be like most people on here. Im not a gun nut. Just a gun enthusiast who likes to shoot everynow and then. I mostly come here for the chance to catch up on the news that the media wont tell you and the conversation. Oh yeah and the funny stuff!

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    All of the members that I have had the plesure of meeting in person have far exceeded my expectations. But then again I am your classic under-achiever.

Cartoon_truck.gif

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY