In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Totals for the Giveaway

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited March 2003 in General Discussion
Total Entries for the giveaway? 237

Donors for this giveaway? 61

Donors from the last giveaway who played again? 47

Hours spent trying to run this thing? too many

Fun I had? Not near as much as the first one.

People are taking this entirely to seriously. They need to lighten up and have fun.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one

Comments

• Options
    shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    yeah but makeing someone very happy when you draw the name=priceless

thanks for the hard work wipala
    Lt.RRG
  • Options
    armed_ femalearmed_ female Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ditto what shootlow said! Job well done!!

LT. RRG

Texas Assistant State Director
    Armed Females of America

driver.jpg
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will say it again.

U Bad [}:)] U real Bad [:D]

U da man.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry it's been such a headache this time round for you. But like the others have said - very nice that you would take the time and effort to help make this happen.

Whoever wins should say thank you - as do the rest of us for your efforts.
  • Options
    matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your efforts wipala, it makes coming here to this site more enjoyable.
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    The really tough part of this one was emailing the people who wanted in but weren't eligable for some reason. Like those not on the board before the cutoff date and the real tough one was contacting the ones who did not send their donations to the last M.G.A.. I mean it is tough letting someone know they can't be part of the group even if it is their own fault. Well I'm sure a few of them did send their donations but they got lost. It does happen sometimes and when you consider the number of packages sent probably likely to have happened at least 1-2 times.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one