In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

7mmNut

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
Just post this link to your "friend" on the other board.
I am finished with him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,112545,00.html

JuJu(on to other items and issues)

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Can you post that number I gave you for the BATF for the people who want to get C&Rs.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    How's the new job? Thought you might have got lost, hadn't heard from you in a while.[:D] Did you get my e-mail?

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
    edited November -1
    how's the .22 you were cleaning up? got it done yet? i've been trying to clean up that SKS i got last week and it is a royal pain. Figured out that soap and hot water is the best way to do it...how's it coming along?

"The only way American citizens can adequately be protected from terror and violence is when" those in authority protect us from those who would harm us, instead of protecting us from ourselves.
    edited November -1
    Can you reduce the size of the goodies in your signature? It makes the entire thread wider than the screen.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
    edited November -1
    I have been trying to E-Mail you but it wont deliver. E-Mail me when you get a chance.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    Arnt you suposed to be driveing a dump truck right now?
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

edited November -1
    Was sure suprised to see you and your truck in the Christmas parade down by TOOLS![:0][:o)][}:)]..

minitruck.jpg

undrgd.giffrustr.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    edited November -1
    I called this evening and you were not home. also e-mail'd you and it bounced.

Send me an e-mail when you are home and I will call you then.

Thanks

JuJu (the destroyer of fine firearms[:o)])
    edited November -1
    Lonnie: I received the ticket today , thanks! Thats a heck of a deal for $10.00.

pablue.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How's that? I have been meaning to change it anyhow, that magnum thing was kinda silly and I only put it up when we was having fun with another member over shooting groundhogs.

email.gif
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guy, lots better.[:)]

Good luck on the road.

Another * dog story: My dad had a small female hound that would get so excited on the trip to the timber she would bark tree at the first tree she got to when turned out.
    Whenever he hunted with someone new he would try to get a bet with them that his dog would bark tree first. He said they would question his dog sometimes when she would be barking up a tree about 2 inches in diameter. After her first little fit she would hunt good all night.[:D]
    Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.
    standard.jpg