In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bet you can't do this....

RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
Most trap shooters I've seen have way too much "ballast" and are out of shape.....it's high time we get in shape and do our stretching exercises.

Free box of ammo to anyone that can post a picture of themselves doing this....
trapposture.jpg

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet I could "DO" it if the wife would not mind. Don[}:)]

I respect the truth too much to bring it out on every occasion.

The biggest regret of my life is the number of temptations I've resisted successfully.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice camo.. BTW I couldn't do that for a Browning !
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't do that but I would marry her! [:D]
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can lick my own nipple. Does that count? If so, someone has a polaroid.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Depends on what type of ammo and how much ammo, it better be a lot if you want me to break my leg at the hip for a photo
  • BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    I can lick my own nipple. Does that count? If so, someone has a polaroid.Oh the humanity!![:0] Now I have to go cut grass to get that visual out of my mind.[:o)]

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

. and the antithesis to this philosophy was uttered by Bill Clinton "I smoked it, but I didn't inhale."[V]

NRA Life Member
    edited November -1
    There was a noble reason for me licking my own nipple. There were some gorgeous girls at a friendly "get-together" at my friend's place. We did a BBQ and had a couple beers and someone brought a guitar and he could PLAY! Well, all the laughter and singing and merriment declined to conversations about breasts.

Some guy said he wanted to see one of the girls lick her own nipple. She said she'd do it if I could lick my own nipple and I did and she did!
    edited November -1
    There was a noble reason for me licking my own nipple. There were some gorgeous girls at a friendly "get-together" at my friend's place. We did a BBQ and had a couple beers and someone brought a guitar and he could PLAY! Well, all the laughter and singing and merriment declined to conversations about breasts.

Some guy said he wanted to see one of the girls lick her own nipple. She said she'd do it if I could lick my own nipple and I did and she did!

You would have been more of a hero to me if you had licked hers. Don

The biggest regret of my life is the number of temptations I've resisted successfully.
    edited November -1
    I am sorry but you licking yours would have cancelled out her licking hers
    edited November -1
    I could go into further detail about that evening but I won't because I want to keep it PG-3 or less.

dcon12--Let's just say you would have been proud. In the middle of making you proud, she went into hypoglycemic shock and started shaking. I'm just going to say two words....."Honeymoon Suite"
    edited November -1
    I could go into further detail about that evening but I won't because I want to keep it PG-3 or less.

dcon12--Let's just say you would have been proud. In the middle of making you proud, she went into hypoglycemic shock and started shaking. I'm just going to say two words....."Honeymoon Suite"

[:0][:0][}:)]

• rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I could do her, but I wouldn't want to cheat on my wife.

Is that a "trap" gun?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    If I stretched out for a couple days I could, since I don't kickbox much anymore I don't keep loosened up like I used to. Then again, seeing a 6'5" 260lb guy hold his leg against the side of his head isn't something anyone wants to see either (especially in a pair of shorts like those)[;)]

Love them Beavers
    info_EB.gif
  • grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell, it hurts me just to look at the picture! (But it IS veeeerrrry interesting!)[8D]

F&AM, NRA Life (25 yrs)
    "The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
    Edmund Burke (1729-97)
    edited November -1
    I knew a girl that would stick both of her legs behind her head and look like bugs bunny, and lick her own nipples at the same time, lets just say she had talent in all the right places
  • jdyerjdyer Member Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kinda difficult to DO-IT standing up, at least it is for me, less'n their a bend'n ov'r.

Which reminds me -

Know why Baptists don't DO-IT standing up?

Their afraid someone'll think their dancing!
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Idsman, can you bring those girls with you when you stop by this month????[:D][:D]

jumpmaster.bmp
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a girl in a bar in Spread Eagle WI that can do that[:D][}:)][;)][:0]
    Don

Gizmogizmo.gif
    eng.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn it Rembrandt ! Where do you want me to send your box of shells ? [B)][V]

Mvc-896f.jpg

Have guns,will travel