In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Now I think this is funny!

robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
THE BLONDE AND THE TIGER

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me...I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He held her hand and said, "Second, I'd advise you to relax. Let's have a cup of coffee, then......", he sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Ah Ryan, now there's a winner!! ROTFLMAO.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tHouGht i"D haD TOOOOOO mUch to dRinK tonIghT,dAmn!!!! i ThoUght tHat wAs fUnnY tOo!
    hAppY Anerversity,Anervererrrry,annaversery,Hell wedding date!
    ANd nEw yeAr!

Have guns,will travel