In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another Gun Giveaway...with conditions!

greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
edited August 2003 in General Discussion
Hello all. First off I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the members of this board for the initial reception given me and the continued courtesy and respect shown, regardless, how off the wall some of my points of view may have been.

Over the past few days I've seen where some members have reached 500 posts, which seems to be a milestone, and celebrations begin accordingly.

Therefore, I've decided to continue the "tradition". I haven't decided what as yet, but, at a minimum it could be some ammo, at most a rifle out of my case or somewhere in-between.

Instead of picking a name out of a hat, it will be a contest/lottery of sorts. The "prize" will go to the member who gets closest to the date of my 500th post...TIME and DATE. I will not change or alter my visits to GB or change my reply modes...it will occur whenever.

To enter: If the prize is a firearm, you must be of legal age with proof of age and post documents and forward a signed FFL for delivery (I'll even pay for shipping).

Only members in good standing (my definition) will be considered. No antagonists or "trolls" (its OK to disagree, but, civility is paramount) will be considered (its' MY game, My rules and I don't give two hoots and a damn if any in that category object).

So, if you want in, give me a time and date and we'll get this thing started.

When I get a chance, I'll go downstairs and see what is worthy of a prize for this august occassion and post it some time next week.

Greeker[:)]

P.S. Once I post Number 485 no further entrys will be considered.

[http://www.calap.com/gif/portrait.gif]

Comments