In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Banned Comanche 45L Colt 410 Shotgun Pistol wow!

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,641 ******
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
First I've seen of one of these. Anybody have one? I kinda like it.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=87755464

Comments

• SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    Hes got a lot of rules for buying his gun.

TERMS: PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST IF YOU ARE NR, OR YOUR BID WILL BE BLOCKED OR REFUSED-WE NEED TO KNOW ITEM IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND THAT YOU CAN PASS YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK. PLEASE DO NOT WIN ITEM, THEN TRY TO WORK OUT A DEAL ON PAYMENTS AFTERWORDS, EMAIL FIRST. FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED BY MONEY ORDER(S) WITHIN FIVE DAYS OF YOUR WIN. CREDIT CARDS (ONLY ACCEPTED IF YOU ARE A+(3) OR HIGHER WITH NO NEGATIVES) ADD 3.5%, AND YOU MUST PRE-SIGN AND MAIL A CARD AUTHORIZATION AND NON DISPUTE FORM, FAX CC AND DL, AS WELL AS BE THE PERSON WHO PICKS UP THE GUN AT YOUR LOCAL FFL AND WHO IS LISTED ON THE GUNBROKER ACCOUNT. YOUR NAME AND CARD BILLING ADDRESS MUST BE THE SAME NAME ON YOUR GB ACCOUNT AND YOUR DL WHEN YOU PICK UP THE GUN. WE GLADLY ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS AND LAYAWAYS IF YOU EMAIL FIRST: TERMS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME -25% DOWN, BUY NOW PRICE -1 TO 3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS (30, 60 OR 90 DAYS) WITH NO INTEREST, BUT IF YOU MISS A PAYMENT OR ABANDON THE ITEM, THERE IS A 100% RESTOCKING FEE-YOU LOSE YOUR PAYMENTS AND THE ITEM. IF YOU HAVE ANY UNCERTAINTY ABOUT A DETAIL, EMAIL, PLEASE DON'T BID FIRST, THEN ASK QUESTIONS LATER! THANKS FOR HELPING US MAKE THIS A SMOOTH TRANSACTION. ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED INSURED PRIORITY 2-3 DAY MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION WEB TRACKING, AND WE DON'T MAKE OR LOSE MONEY ON SHIPPING-- WE CHARGE OUR FIXED AVERAGE COST ON ALL ITEMS INCLUDING PACKAGING, INSURANCE AND PRIORITY SHIPPING. WE GUARANTEE 100% SATISFACTION, AND REFUND BOTH SIDES OF SHIPPING IF YOU RETURN AN ITEM TO MANUFACTURER UNDER YOUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE. SEE AUCTION SHIPPING SECTION FOR SHIPPING COST ON THIS ITEM, WHICH ALSO INCLUDES INSURANCE. WE ONLY SELL FACTORY NEW ITEMS AND YOU ARE ALWAYS THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PURCHASER, WHICH IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE MANUFACTURER. THERE ARE NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY OF OUR ITEMS ONCE SHIPPED AS ALL ARE FACTORY NEW. ONLY THE ITEM DESCRIBED IS FOR SALE, NOT ACCESSORIES, MAGS, MODELS, KNIVES, HOLSTERS, AMMO ETC. THAT MIGHT BE SEEN IN PICTURES, AND PICTURES MIGHT BE OF REPRESENTATIVE RATHER THAN ACTUAL ITEM. GUNBROKER DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS OR CHARGE YOUR CARD FOR THIS ITEM, YOU MUST PAY THE SELLER DIRECTLY IF YOU WIN. GOOD LUCK, AND ENJOY BIDDING AND SURFING GUNBROKER!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I sold one to a customer...I was not real impressed with the quality, but he had us order it in for him. I'd go with a Taurus Judge over one of those any day...and they have been banned in several states...along with the Judges.
  • Gregor62Gregor62 Member Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ECC,

Ditto on quality. More of a play toy than anything else. Screw in "choke" type rifling for the colt load.
  • calamitywoodcalamitywood Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    I sold one to a customer...I was not real impressed with the quality, but he had us order it in for him. I'd go with a Taurus Judge over one of those any day...and they have been banned in several states...along with the Judges.
    what states have banned the judge?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a lot cheaper than the judge & make a great varmint shooter around the farm (gun in one hand spotlight in another) & under seat, in machinery, drag it around, beat it up so what ...my works just fine $140
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    Why the ban? I guess it smacks too much of "sawed off shotgun". Don't those idiots realize that a 45LC round is much more deadly than a .410 shotgun round even at close range?
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I have got 7 or 8 of them.
    How many do you want?
  • CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    THEY SELL HERE FOR $185
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Paid $120 for one last year. With .410 it has more range than the judge. And it great for popping rabbits off a tractor when I'm out mowing.
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JUNK. Every one I sold I got back. Buy a Taurus and enjoy.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rule #1....no eating chicken while shopping for guns

Rule #2....if it costs less than $200 don't expect much

Rule #3....if I have the box grab it before I loose it
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why does it cost $200.00 to ship this?????

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=88802004
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RugerNiner
    Why does it cost $200.00 to ship this?????

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=88802004
    Maybe it comes w/diamonds..[;)]
  • CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    $9k it should be free ship
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Diamonds are about the worlds biggest rip off. Pay $9,000 for a diamond, then the next day, take it to a jeweler to sell and the most you will be offered is about 10% of what you paid.
  • EOD GuyEOD Guy Member Posts: 931
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by calamitywood
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    what states have banned the judge?

California, for one. They classify any handgun that can chamber a shotgun cartridge as a short barrel shotgun. It doesn't matter if the handgun barrel is rifled.