In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Would you vote for Bush again?

get_involvedget_involved Member Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2008 in General Discussion
If you like somebody who never met a war or illegal alien they didn't like or sticks to his to decisions no matter how wrong they are (extremely stubborn) and is very arrogant, McCain is your man! He will get us in many more wars and open the border even wider. No bull, just facts.

mccaingrowlingva5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish Jeb Bush ran for President.
  • Options
    ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    If was a vote against Gore, Kerry, Obama, or Klinton? Yes. It's a shame we don't have much to choose from.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At this point, I wouldn't vote for Bush if the Anti-Christ was running on the Dem ticket....

It looks like that might be the case this election [xx(]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Media Buzz word-

"Change"

"You can only roll a turd over so many times for a new smell"
    FrancF 2008 elections
  • Options
    get_involvedget_involved Member Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    Media Buzz word-

"Change"

"You can only roll a turd over so many times for a new smell"
    FrancF 2008 elections

Most people are afraid of change.
  • Options
    kristovkristov Member Posts: 6,633
    edited November -1
    Twice was more than enough

At one time I imagined Jeb running, figured I'd might even vote for him and I thought that he'd stand a good change of winning. After the father and the eldest son I think I'm about through with the whole darned family. Bush has indeed become a four-letter word to voters.
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Asking someone if they'd vote for Bush agains is like asking them if they'd like to get punked out in prison by Big Bubba again.

Those possessed of brains, morals, and common human decency will say no while those who enjoy pain and humiliation will say yes because they are under the misguided impression that they benefited from the situation in some form or fashion the first two times.[}:)]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry guys this why I say Electoral College needs to go-
    you get a choice of shnit or Shnit.

I am A tax payer not a frigging subject!
  • Options
    Civil RightsCivil Rights Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would vote for Bush. Personally I dont mind an 8 year average unemployement of 4.8 percent. I dont mind lower taxes. I dont mind a 28% overal reduction of violent crime. I dont mind two supreme court justices who are going to give a landmark ruling in favor of gun rights in a few months. I dont mind pissing off the liberals and atheists for 8 years to the point where most of them have lost their mind. I dont mind a president who helped kill over 200,000 islamic scum bags. I dont mind an America that saw a real estate market go up 45% in 8 years. I dont mind a deal that ended North Korea from making any more nuclear weapons. I dont mind a deal that destroyed ALL of Libyas biological and chemical weapons. I dont mind killing 90% of Al-Qaeda leadership. I dont mind removing murderous dictators from two countries. I dont mind bringing democracy and freedom to 50 million people. I dont mind the presidents policies that have kept me safe from another terrorist attack in 7 years.
    Yeah Bush has some draw backs and I oppose him on certain things. But I think America has been good for the last 7 years. I would vote for another 7 years just like the last.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One would have had to have voted for him once, to be able to say they would vote for him again.
  • Options
    jhimcojhimco Member Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should I vote for Billary or Osama?quote:Originally posted by get_involved
    If you like somebody who never met a war or illegal alien they didn't like or sticks to his to decisions no matter how wrong they are (extremely stubborn) and is very arrogant, McCain is your man! He will get us in many more wars and open the border even wider. No bull, just facts.

mccaingrowlingva5.jpg
  • Options
    4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ljwrench
    If was a vote against Gore, Kerry, Obama, or Klinton? Yes. It's a shame we don't have much to choose from.

+1
  • Options
    4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Civil Rights
    I would vote for Bush. Personally I dont mind an 8 year average unemployement of 4.8 percent. I dont mind lower taxes. I dont mind a 28% overal reduction of violent crime. I dont mind two supreme court justices who are going to give a landmark ruling in favor of gun rights in a few months. I dont mind pissing off the liberals and atheists for 8 years to the point where most of them have lost their mind. I dont mind a president who helped kill over 200,000 islamic scum bags. I dont mind an America that saw a real estate market go up 45% in 8 years. I dont mind a deal that ended North Korea from making any more nuclear weapons. I dont mind a deal that destroyed ALL of Libyas biological and chemical weapons. I dont mind killing 90% of Al-Qaeda leadership. I dont mind removing murderous dictators from two countries. I dont mind bringing democracy and freedom to 50 million people. I dont mind the presidents policies that have kept me safe from another terrorist attack in 7 years.
    Yeah Bush has some draw backs and I oppose him on certain things. But I think America has been good for the last 7 years. I would vote for another 7 years just like the last.

I think that says it all +1
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 46270

Jesus, I hate to agree with this guy.

Doug
  • Options
    Remington1981Remington1981 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I agree with both of you. I clinton would have been a man and took
    care of Al-Qaeda and Osama when he had a chance we wouldn't be in the mess we are now in the Middle east. At least President bush has the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the rest of the world no matter what they say. Did we forget about the weapons ban That was lifted during the last 8 years also? If a Democrat gets elected for President we will have another ban that is 10 times worse than the previous one by the end of the year. It is already in the works. They are going after every Semi automatic gun right down to the 22's.
    Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    the way he has left this country? no, i have lost all respect for the man, and most all politicians. the people need to rise up and quell this insanity to be able to elect their choice, a mainstreem american, that is not a lawyer, politician,millionaire, or self serving nut[V]
  • Options
    dkb2003dkb2003 Member Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    THATS BECAUSE UR A SICK MAN[xx(]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Remington1981

care of Al-Qaeda and Osama when he had a chance we wouldn't be in the mess we are now in the Middle east. At least President bush has the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the rest of the world no matter what they say. Did we forget about the weapons ban That was lifted during the last 8 years also? If a Democrat gets elected for President we will have another ban that is 10 times worse than the previous one by the end of the year. It is already in the works. They are going after every Semi automatic gun right down to the 22's.
    Just my thoughts.
    +1000000000
  • Options
    SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    Jeb Bush did a great job with Florida. I actually dont know a whole lot about him, but theres no guns i cant own in Florida. I dont fear for my safety when i leave the house. Also, he never sounded like a Bumbling idiot when he spoke, unlike his brother.
  • Options
    jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    quote:Originally posted by Remington1981

Just my thoughts.
    +1000000000

me 2
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ljwrench

+1

+1
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    gmayesgmayes Member Posts: 415 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    Sorry guys this why I say Electoral College needs to go-
    you get a choice of shnit or Shnit.

I am A tax payer not a frigging subject!
    Bad idea. New York, California, Florida and Texas would make the rest of the country's vote worthless.

The E.C. is a GOOD thing. It helps preserve voting power for less-populated states.
  • Options
    A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    To answer the question. Yes
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dkb2003
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    THATS BECAUSE UR A SICK MAN[xx(]

Jeb Bush looks far more appealing than McCain or Romney.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Yea, he knows we have to take the fight to them. Im afraid of all this "pullout" talk.
  • Options
    dbain99dbain99 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell No and the same goes for McCain.
  • Options
    woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    Didn't vote for him either time. Why would anyone vote for a privileged alcoholic frat boy draft dodging moron who probably couldn't get elected dogcatcher on his own individual god-given merits?
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshermit
    Didn't vote for him either time. Why would anyone vote for a privileged alcoholic frat boy draft dodging moron who probably couldn't get elected dogcatcher on his own individual god-given merits?

Care to say who will get a vote from you this time? I doubt it.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not voted for him yet and certainly would not again. Excuse me I am going to go start a religious thread.