In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nothing like having people to "count on"....pshhhh

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,683 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I swear....

I had to take my father over to see a lawyer this afternoon. The gal that does my paperwork and such was here when I left, but gone when we got back.

She handles all of the shipping. Ask me if my boxes are still here. I thought....well, the driver has to be running late. I dug out the Fed Ex mess and called to see what is going on.

Nope....we don't have a pickup scheduled. So, not only do I have 20 long gun boxes that ARE NOT going out like they are supposed to, but I get to find somewhere for TWENTY freaking giant dang boxes to stash for an unbelievable FOUR DAYS now.

I'm sure the guys that were looking for the items to arrive on Tuesday will be very freaking happy about this too.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments