In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gotta Love President Trump - Wall tweet

BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!
4:59 PM ? Dec 30, 2018 ? Twitter for iPhone

And I like the sound of PRESIDENT Trump!

Obamas have a wall, Clintons have a wall, Pelosi has a wall. Why can?t we?

Comments

• roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Something is just not presidential about the tweeting. It is too serflike... but I?m glad it?s not hill
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pointing out the utter hypocrisy is "serflike"? Really? Pointing out a fact is "serflike"? If he does not tweet it how else does it get out?? Oh thats right it doesn't!! Which is why he does it!
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most people would never know about Obama's wall if it weren't for Trumps tweet.

His Tweeting is the only way he can get around bias DEMOCRAT liars and hate mongers in the media.

Tweet on brother.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TWEET AWAY..only be 100% correct on facts so the liberals cannot do a second verse of screaming
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always seem to think of the old adage, better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. He is clearly his own worst enemy.