In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dang cat is just tooo smart

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
A couple days ago I bought a laser pointer for us to play with. He keeps climbing up on the desk and pushing the pointer off onto my lap. As soon as I stop playing and put it down he climbs up and pushes it into my lap again!

Woods

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Comments

• JokerJoker Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WR, that IS an exceptionally smart little cat. He'll be both a joy and a trial to you---
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I wonder how he would react to a laser gun sight..................

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • cavemancaveman Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL Our cat loves those little "super balls". She'll get up on the bookcase or some other high piece of furniture and drop it off. Then she jumps around like crazy trying to catch it. I usually don't like cats, but this one is prtty cool.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Our baby does the same thing....she wants to play with it, so she would knock it off the coffee table, pick it up in her mouth and bring it to us...I finally hid it..

When Classic uses the laser bore sighter she goes nuts..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    See what you started![:D] Don't you just love God's little creations![;)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • Norman DogNorman Dog Member Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That cat probably thinks that the training program he has you on is coming along just fine![:D]

Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?

-- Joseph Stalin--
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Norman Dog has it just right! Now if the kitty can only get Woods housebroken....[:p]

My heros have always killed cowboys.