In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My Youngest Son

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
We ate supper with them at Cowfish a restaurant in Raleigh NC. The table next to us had 4 girls that looked 1 year apart.

Somehow it came up about men in womens bathrooms. He does not see anything wrong with it. I asked him if it was ok for a man to go into the bathroom with his brothers daughters. He said he thought it was ok that the type of people that would go in the females rest room would not hurt a kid.

I asked what would stop a pedifile from going into the girls bathroom. He did not have an answer for that. I told him that when/if i watch my grand daughters a man will never step into the bathroom while i am on watch.

He asked about a man that looks like a woman and i told him it is like someone taking a gun inside the bank or post office if you do not say anything did it really happen.

Comments

• armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey my wife used a mens bathroom at a gas station this weekend. Said she couldn't wait for the women's she had to go and go now.
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats different. I am sure you were guarding the door for her.
  • andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys/gals have been sharing bathrooms at stores and airports with transgenders your whole lives and probably never saw anything out of the ordinary. [:D][:D] When they are properly cross dressed and behaving corresponding to their appearance, many people cannot tell them apart from the gender they are imitating. [;)]

It's the predators and pedophiles that will attempt to abuse the new rules that worry me. [V] Basically, they aren't really trannies and are simply lying when they claim to self-identify as the opposite sex so they can gain access to the restrooms.
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's fine with me. Now I can just go in the ladies' room with my 7 year old daughter so she doesn't have to go in by herself.
  • swearengineswearengine Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you ever worry about a pedophile using the bathroom when your son was a child?

You do realize a pedophile is different from a samesexual or a transgender individual?
  • royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    swearengine Posted - 05/31/2016 : 5:46:14 PM Did you ever worry about a pedophile using the bathroom when your son was a child?

You do realize a pedophile is different from a samesexual or a transgender individual?

Sick is sick. Its like stealing 10 dollars out of someone's office drawer or shooting up a bank for 1,000.00s. Its still robbery just the degree is different. When you start making excuses for mentally defective people,.... lets put it this way:Absolutely nothing or any benefit socially, culturally, morally,or to the betterment of mankind will come out of this.