In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

After the bailout question

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
"IF" the bailout passes----I'm assuming us taxpayers will then own millions of vacant homes. What happens to these vacant homes?

Who is gonna: sell the home? repair any damages to the home to make it marketable? perform lawn service while it remains vacant? pay the utilities this winter to make sure water pipes don't freeze while vacant?

If "we" are gonna be forced to buy all of these homes, then what?
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its a loose situation. i mean how many properties where over priced? and now that the housing market is down how much will they be worth? i say death to the people responsible and let these companies fall, by the way which i didn't see in the proposal that they want to pass. its whether or not if these people get severance pay.
  • joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We wont see a single dime from these bad loans. We, the normal taxpayer just will pay for this folly to let these people keep their (our) houses
    and keep living in them.