In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Posts per Day

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
I just noticed this feature a few days ago and think it's a good idea. Remember 6 - 9 months ago when some guy had a million posts and was only around for a few weeks? Then he posted that bogus death notice. OK, my numbers might be a little off. I just don't trust a guy that posts 60 a day. I would also like to see a "member since" entry.

Just some thoughts to close out the year. Have a happy and safe one.

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    3.17 a day here. How about you?
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Literally 1,000,000 posts? How the h*** did he do that?
    edited November -1
    As I said, my numbers might be a little off. I never was very good at math! Seriously, we had a fairly new guy with a huge number of posts that flat out produced a bogus death notice of a make believe member that he also created! The point is, if a guy creates a huge number of posts in a short time, I wonder about his motive. Maybe I'm off base here. Hey, I may retire (again) this year and spend all day on the board!

• elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its hard to do it the old fashion way maybe just say yea to all posts

yea

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    O give me a home where no democrats roam
    edited November -1
    Right about that killing part el1. Good buddy of mine back 10 years ago, when we worked for Allison Gas Turbine, put his hands in a laser power supply (don't know why, wasn't in the lab). He said "call first aid". I don't know how he did that, he was already dead. Much like flying...a great tool, but very unforgiving.