In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

saxon pig question

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2008 in General Discussion
a couple of posts recently talked about saxon pig. from what i gather someone contacted his place of work and somehow got him fired? i am just wondering what happened there. how could something like this happen? i realize some people get pissed off at the moderaters but why would someone want to mess up another guys life like that.

saxon pig, if you dont want to talk about it it is fine, but some of us newer people would like to hear the story. it is kinda fun when we here stories about what happened here before we showed up, like the guy who faked his own death.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    Dammit.

Lets not go through all this.......again.

Saxon Pig was not a moderator at that time.

Here....

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=254378
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ANYONE who contacts a moderators employer with the intention of causing trouble, needs to get his as$ kicked in a serious matter. That's one of the "Lowest of the Low" activities...

Bring it, *!!!
  • elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    WOW! That's harsh.
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    ANYONE who contacts a moderators employer with the intention of causing trouble, needs to get his as$ kicked in a serious matter. That's one of the "Lowest of the Low" activities...

Bring it, *!!!

Not only moderators..... anyone who contacts ANYONES employer with the.....
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep,
    Saxon caught the crappy end of that stick, to bad he went and deleted all traces of it.
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to lock this because we really don't meed to go into this swamp again in public. I will contact the member raising the question via email and explain what happened.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...