In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy Last Day of 2018

BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,350 ******
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Wishing everyone an enjoyable last day of the year!

Wow! 2019 is going to be very hard for me to write on my checks for a while. Sounds like the future is here already![:)]

Comments

• Options
    IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What are these checks you speak of?
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow...

The calender now reads 2019 and I am still not dead yet.

Mike
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking forward to 2019
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the cold front is rippin thru now...no sun 25* and next two nites close to single digits....put in a 95% efficient central a couple of years ago ...last propane fill was 11-20-18 here and used 100 gallons to today for this big ol house....$1.41 prepaid .....still trying to get the SOB's at the lake place to fill up my tank there...they have NOT filled the tank since first week of April 2018 after they let it run out sometime before ..prepaid for 5 years now...going into this winter down there was 1023 gallons at $1380 prepaid in full...found out DECEMBER 1st that no fill had been done sent 6-8 phone calls and one letter to fill the GD tank...wife did a call saturday and today and we will see.. if nothing in two more days i will go down and get some other company and get a lawyer on it..
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Opposite here today. About 65-70 outside. (Unseasonably warm.) Have windows open airing out the place. High winds from the SW. Evident a front is coming through.

We had 24" of snow a couple weeks ago.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075
    Wow...

The calender now reads 2019 and I am still not dead yet.

Mike

Mike, Mike, Mike.....................................................
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    down to 29* with a 25-30 mph wind and heading for single digits...all 4 rescue buddies are snuggled inside.....