In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

North Korea

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I think sooner or later the little twerp is going to lose it.

I hope South Korea does not have to pay the price of a little jerk.

We can wipe them off the map but South Korea is going to pay hell.[:(]

Comments

• dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw on the news where north Korea was shooting paper American targets and practicing maneuvers , and aparently wants to go to war anyone else hear anything?
    edited November -1
    CNN.says talks off........Fox News.says talks in danger......anybody know the truth?
    edited November -1
    Well this is going to be tricky.
    Do we even have any Ambasadors overseas?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38947451

North Korea's missile and nuclear tests continue to alarm and anger the region
    North Korea has fired a ballistic missile, South Korea's military says, in the first such test since Donald Trump took office as US president.
    The missile was launched at 07:55 local time (22:55 GMT on Saturday) and flew east towards the Sea of Japan for about 500km, South Korean officials say.
    Pyongyang has conducted a number of nuclear tests in the past year.
    North Korea's repeated missile and nuclear tests and aggressive statements continue to alarm and anger the region.
    Sunday's launch took place from the Banghyon air base in North Pyongan province on the west side of the Korean peninsula.
    A US defence official quoted by Reuters news agency said Washington "can confirm that we did detect a missile launch from North Korea".
    A White House official said that President Trump had been briefed on the launch.
    A national security meeting called by the South Korean government is due to convene shortly to discuss the launch.
    South Korea's Office of Joint Chiefs of Staff described the launch as a "show of force".
    How advanced is North Korea's nuclear programme?
    North Korea's missile programme
    North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said in January that the country was close to testing long-range missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.
    On a visit to South Korea last week, US Defence Secretary James Mattis said that any use of nuclear weapons by North Korea would be met with an "effective and overwhelming" response.
    He also reconfirmed plans to deploy a US missile defence system in South Korea later this year.
    North Korea conducted its fifth test of a nuclear device last year, and claims it is capable of carrying out a nuclear attack on the US, though experts are still unconvinced that its technology has progressed that far.
    It has also said in recent weeks that it has a new intercontinental ballistic missile, capable of reaching the US mainland, which it is prepared to test launch at any time.
    edited November -1
    Is it time to bomb North Korea and give Iran something to think about?
    edited November -1
    why havent we flamed that ball player that was all hugged up with whats his ulgy self name?

i never thought much of him anyway, just another basket-baller.
    edited November -1
    Just launched a rocket
    edited November -1
    I can not think of a way to bomb North Korea without South Korea getting the crap bombed out of them.

I think every time they fire a rocket we shoot it down. That way they do not get any more data.

If it was not for South Korea i say bomb the crap out of them.
    edited November -1
    if you were president what would you do..i know what i'd do and will post it in a while[;)]
    edited November -1
    There is only 1 way to take North Korea out and that would be to take out all his missiles at once.

If not South Korea will be toast. Japan might be toast we know he can hit there.

Other than assassination or taking him out with a quick surgical strike i can not come up with a way to kill him without tons of casualties.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    What are the odds the stubby fat kid with the rice bowl on his head haircut will fire off a nuke to hit elsewhere in the next 6 months?

[?]
    edited November -1
    I believe he has the best man available working on a plan. General Mathis.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    talking does not work with tubby...he has FAILED to hold to any agreement NK has ever made...he wants the rest of the world to bow down before him in fear....china can squeeze him a little but they let him be a distraction while they quickly build up to #! nation in the world..we in the US are to busy with stupid special classes of citizens and all their supposed special rights to act unified and decisive after our military has been degraded by failed presidencys
  • 84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    It's not the missiles SK is and should be worried about, it is the 22,000 Artillery pieces aimed at Seoul. Right across the DMV.
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,137 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gerbil Boy has one huge bit of leverage: he knows that we can't nuke him. North Korea is not a huge place. Even one average nuke is liable to cause casualties and destruction in South Korea AND China. So no matter what he does, he's only got conventional weaponry to fear.

Edit to add: Pyongyang is only about 100 miles from South Korea, and also only about 100 miles to China.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we need to rebuild the neutron bombs we destroyed 30 years ago ....better localized results