In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

West Palm Beach, Fl. info?

TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
It looks like I may be taking a business trip to West Palm Beach, Fl soon and I've never been there before. I'll have some spare time and am wondering what's down there besides the beach that I might find interesting.

Anyone here know anything about the area?

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Thats the Ritzy part of Florida,, come over the the other coast where us common Folk live.

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    BIG DOG
    wheelie.gif
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Food! The sidewalk cafes are fantastic, you could eat for days and never sample the same ethnic taste. It's a trip to watch the people while you eat, they're from everywhere.
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Palm Beach is ritzy, West Palm Beach is for commoners and some parts are down right dangerous, be careful. You can go to the dog track, Jai-lai or even bet on the ponies, have fun and be safe.

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Lots of nice sail boats down that way. Worked on a 52' Ketch rig down there in 69-70. Great place.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    The business part of my visit will actually be in Palm Beach, but I'll be staying over in West Palm. Anyone know of anything firearms related in the area that I might want to check out?