In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Howdy ya'll

ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
Unemployed in Michigan in the fall! Really ya can't beat it. I've been shooting skeet, goose hunting almost daily (7 Canadian honkers so far) Walleye fishing, getting ready for Salmon fishing this weekend, and watching Tigers baseball. I don't expect to begin my new position till after the first of the new year. Bow season, small game, and duck season are right around the corner!
GOD bless ya real good GB'ers! [:D]

Comments

• ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)][:)]Been pretty crapy , would use words that are truer but....then I( would get bleeped[:D]
    well now that im home and I expect to feel better soon er or later ......just wanted to say thank you for all good thoughtts and prayers[:)]

the ordeal is not over as I still am sporting a open belly with a deep crevess in it ....{tools may never look at me the same again] I am wearing a wound vac. it is foan stuffed in to the wound and a big sheet of plastic over the belly then they put continous suction on it to remove fluid. The opening should heal from front[inside] to outside, this dressing must be pulled off and foam out and new put in [most painful] every other day M.W.F....##&%+??><$^@*&amp;^##

I frankly dont know enough cuss words I want to say ugly things every time they pull it off and taking out the stuffing is .....welll lets not even talk about it...
    Im just trying to stay out of the way and do my drugs,,,ah....drugs [:D]
    tool brat is a HUGE help and im looking forward to each day cause thats one down and one less to go[8D]

thank you all very mch
    tool babe

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
    Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
    We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure
  • ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well shoot. I reckon I should go head an introduce myself. I been doin' some comp-u-tation, an I'm figurin' that you ain't rightly nobody on this hea board without havin yoself some newfangled cover-up sorta name. Nows I can post all the dirty nasty things that I's a couldn't befoe.

Let me lay hands on the wonderment....I say the lord giveth and a kept on a givin....can I get a hell yeah?
  • scutascuta Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you are home. Keep your spirits up, lots of people pulling for ya

If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." The Dalai Lama
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear of you pain. I had a staff infection that they left the wound open to drain with a irrgation every 6 hours. Sorta know what you mean as to not a happy camper. I got thru it and so will you. Take care, Don. Ps. they saved my hand.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope you get to feeling better soon[:D]

Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Mad_moose.gifDiani.gif
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear you are home, and on the mend.
    It takes a while, but you will be all better before you know it.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep yer chin up, you'll be up nd dancin a jig before ya know it. Soon you'll have a smile on your face and it'll all be a memory.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery--sorta bumpy, but on the road anyway.

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe I will come over and fix ya'll dinner. You will mend up be patient.
  • jgpjgp Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    GOOD to see you back hon!! You'll get thru this and here's something to lift your spirits, the baby came thru the surgery with flying colors, went in for his echo last week and is now off all medication and high calorie formula and putting on weight like you wouldn't believe.. already up over 10 lbs and a delightful baby, always cooing and smiling now that he is feeling better. :)

Keeping you in my thoughts,

Joyce
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Get better real soon ok..
    Nothing worse than changing those dressings.
    Sure missed you the past few days.
    Walte & Doris
  • bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear from you Babe. Hope all continues to get better.

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • pipskickspipskicks Member Posts: 3,049
    edited November -1
    Keep looking up, I hope those drugs help a bit at least.

You have a lot of people pulling for you here.
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Glad it all went ok for you!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Toolbabe,

Just keep the faith and I'll keep the prayers going that this is soon over. I know you will make a complete recovery and be much healthier in the future. I can't stand it when people are in pain, and I really don't have the words to make them feel better, but I do know that the Tool clan, like the Booger clan, are people I consider the salt of the earth, and I pray God's special bleesings on them.

Be strong lady, and get well soon!

Danny

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
    bumpersticker.gif