In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rugerniner

elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
edited June 2003 in General Discussion
Thanks much for your hospitality and the gun cleaning mat. Our visit added greatly to a good week. Saw more rain there in a week, than I have seen here all year!

My heros have always killed cowboys.

Comments

• elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you read my response on the Gerber knives?

pa.gif

In God We Trust
    edited November -1
    Hey, did you know that the Buckeye 38/40; 10mm wasnt actually made by Ruger, but by Buckeye Sports or something like that? At least thats what my Book of Gun Values states, and they actually deduct 10% for the value on one, but there seems to be a high price being demanded for ones you find, weird huh?

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    RugerNiner,

What ever happened on the P-90 deal? Did you ever get it resolved? Did Admin give you any help?

Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
    edited November -1
    actually Ruger, I don't have anything to say to you, I just picked your name at random, but I wanted to see how many people would click on this thread. Always makes me wonder when I see a post directed in the name to a specific member, why there are always so many other people who clicked on the link.
    edited November -1
    Ya got Mail>>>>>>[:D]

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    edited November -1
    RugerNiner:
    I just got the package,,THANK-YOU!!
    I will use them both. ,,,sod

"If a Man Speaks in The Middle of the Forest & There is No Woman Around to Hear him, Is He Still Wrong??"
    edited November -1
    Rugerniner you need to contact Me about the grey Ruger hat you won on Ebay from Me.Check your email.
    Dr.Evil
    edited November -1
    Saw you posted recently.
    How's the ankle doing.

Any more mobile?
    edited November -1
    Do you hang sound board to? If so can ya recomend a brand?
    I am trying to cut the noise in my shop!

THANKS!
    Franc

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

VIRTUTS GLORIA MERCES
    edited November -1
    Package arrived. Thanks a bunch, I claimed everything, but the coffee, BR got that.[:D][:D][:D]...

I have a friend that casts silver, thought I might get him to cast the buckle, would be neat made of Sterling..

Again Thanks,.,

Larry and Beth

"It is hard to soar with Eagles when your surrounded by Turkeys"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
    edited November -1
    You posted on "ask the experts" that Ruger only made one model of 17hmr, the 77/17. I thought that was all too, until tonight. I saw a model 96/17 listed on another auction site. Nice looking little lever action! I can't list the site or this will get poofed, but if you want drop me an e-mail and I will send you the link. With 12 hours left, it is at $299.00 with no reserve.

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
    edited November -1
    No books or videos available for CQD, but if you call the number I gave, you can request a brchure that explains the 6 divisions of CQD training. Hope that helps.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
    edited November -1
    I had the biggest surprise in the mail today. I got my sight from RugerNiner for my Mini14. He "said" he was going to send it. He even went to the trouble of emailing me and asking for my address. I didn't quite expect the nice feeling I would have though from his generosity. Some people just go by things like this but I believe this is the FIRST time in my life that some one I didn't know, gave me SOMETHING for NOTHING! I just want to say THANKS RugerNiner. [^][^] [8D]

Fight Crime, Shoot First
    edited November -1
    Ya got mail !

undrgd.gif

edited November -1
    It has been about 4 days since I registered on awrm.org and have yet to recieve confirmation so I can post there. Do you by chance know any of the admins over there?

If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." The Dalai Lama
    edited November -1
    Just got back from a couple days training and meetings on the road and was pleased to see your envelope waiting for me when I arrived home. I headed down to my office in the basement and found the package opened and the sight removed. There is a hole in the envelope and the holder you put it in. Thank you for trying...I guess someone at the Post Office just could not resist checking it out. [}:)]

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
    edited November -1
    A box of the military .22 hornet runs 35.00 box of 50, hollowpoint, I think a guy at the local gunshow has one box left. Might be a month or so before I see him again.

Pepe_stand3.jpg

edited November -1
    you got mail [:D]
    edited November -1
    Hey you won the 4 in holster I am giving away email me

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    O give me a home where no democrats roam
    edited November -1
    Still waiting to hear from you on the 4in holster you won on my drawing give me a post or email and I will get ahold of you so you can get it.

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    edited November -1
    Your reply to mine on going to florida gave me my biggest laugh ever.
    No one said I can write worth a damn I do the best I can LOL as for the return address I hate the postal service they lost three guns and delivered a scope they crushed to me so I think they stink.

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    edited November -1
    Are you still planning on making the move back up here? If so I know of three new developments going up with atleast 20 homes in each in the State College area. If you need contractor contacts let me know and I can see if I can get you some numbers.

Politicians are like diapers, every so often you need to change them, for obvious reasons.
    edited November -1
    Are you going to the gun show at the Oaks in PA in two weeks????? If so, I would like to meet up with you. Oakie.
    edited November -1
    I just found a post of yours from 2003. http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51956

In case you never found out, "Calcium Hydride Charge ML-305 A/TM" was used for inflating weather balloons!

We used to buy them and toss out the balloon, (They were almost always rotted), and pore some of the rocks into soda bottles, add water and put the largest balloons that we could find at the store over the top of the of the bottle, filling them up.

Then we would run model glue down the length of about four feet of masking tape, (For a fuse), light it and watch it climb until the flames hit the balloons. They looked just like Star War's explosions in space![:D]

The Gas was Hydrogen!