In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone Riding?

jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Worked around the house today until about lunch, even worked up a little sweat raking leaves. Decided I had to ride, got the bike out and with leather jacket and gloves I was off. 5.30 This afternoon, already dark here I was back and freezing my butt off. Next time I'll wear more clothes, but it was fun.[:)]
JW

fc6cb6ef.gif

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is finally warming back up enough to go for a putt. High of 12 is NOT riding weather. Tomorrow would be my next chance to ride, but there is a 3-gun match, I do not think it would be a good idea to go riding down the road with a shotgun and a rifle strapped over my shoulders. They have the sand from the last snow pretty much off of the road, and it is supposed to be in the mid 50's all week, if the weather holds, we will be riding later in the week. We will be dressed for it, ahead of time. LOL

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Horses. And it is getting a bit nippy here at 2000'. Had a high of 61F a few days ago, but only for a few minutes.

california_bf_lg_wht.gif
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope, ever since I quit moto-cross racing at the young age of 19 I've not been on a 'cycle. Street riding just doesn't pull my trigger - too many other idiots. At least on dirtbikes, if you got hurt it was probably your fault. [:D]
    JW, yeah, next time wear more clothes, we don't want to see any naked bikers - unless you're a hot chick. [:I][:0][;)]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    But his long flowing locks cover the essentials .. jwdiver?

california_bf_lg_wht.gif
  • Options
    jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I rode naked there would be a hell of a lot of wrecks.[:I]
    JW

fc6cb6ef.gif