In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What will they think of next?

JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Here's an AP slideshow depicting battery powered cigarettes, complete with lithium battery, LED light, and nicotine atomizer:

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Electronic-Cigarettes/ss/events/tc/022709eleccigarettes#photoViewer=/090227/481/53a7914f72c54ec8a5eff32ab9992257

[:0]

Comments

• Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heard on the KRLD that Texas is considering offering the ability to pay a ticket via credit/debit at the point of issuance for a slight discount. I can see where this will lead to. If your payment fails, off to jail you go over a simple speeding ticket.

I thought Texas always tried things after it had failed in California, Florida and New York. Things must be pretty tough for them to be the forerunner of something this bold. I guess it is out turn to prove something can't work.

Who gets credit for red light cameras? I know Tx is banning them as we speak...
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Can't allow this !
    What will the Anti's do with themselves?
    Imagine the harm to our tax system ![;)]
  • Options
    1hbyankee1hbyankee Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got it!!! Taxes---$5 per carton state tax increase Mar. 1st. in Ar.---then $6.00 per carton April 1st for Obama[xx(]
  • Options
    jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]I'll pass!![V]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    you can put your weed in there [:)]
  • Options
    chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The niconazi's will just try to have them labeled and controlled as a medical device since they dispense nicotine.