In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Opinions Needed on possible purchase/sale

jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
edited September 2004 in General Discussion
Well, sorta, kinda. Here is my delima.

I would like to get a EOTEC for my AR or maybe my SU-16. Would also like to get a decent night vision device ( I had several good ones and sold them when times were tough).

It would take forever to save up the cash ( I am a terrible saver) so I was thinking about possibly selling several guns to get some of the cash together.

Was thinking of maybe selling my Marlin 45/70 and perhaps my Rossi .357 lever gun along with my Ruger .357 blackhawk, heck I might even consider selling the SU-16 as its NIB also.

The Marlin has a scratch or 2, nothing major, the Rossi is well worn outside but solid mechanically with a great bore and a very good shooter, the Ruger is NIB.

Do you think I would get enough to finance my purchase or should I wait and hope Santa brings me one or maybe even win the lottery.

I sell and trade my firearms all the time and wont part with those that were gifts or are my favorites.

What do you guys think, should I sell(post em here on GB) or wait and see if I can save up or not.

And please no comments about the guns I give away, I work those off at the pawnshop and its something I like to do so its a mute point.

JuJu(awaiting you expert opninons)

Comments

• ArmaliteA4ArmaliteA4 Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Juju,
    Personally, I would do what it takes to get the nv gear.

I have a le/military Eotech, and I like it very much.
    I also have a an/pvs-7 b set, and I like it alot. I use it to coyote hunt..

It took me awhile to pick these items up, but I found the best deals on Ebay.

Best of luck[;)][^]

You may take the most gallant sailor,the most intrepid airman,or the most audacious soldier,put them together at a table.
    What do you get?
    The sum of their fears
    -Winston Churchhill
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Mike , depends on what ya want the most,, if the guns you wanna sell are ones that can be used for obtaining what ya really want then by all means go for it.

I do it all the time..[:D][:D][^]
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO...SELL THEM -- NAMBU
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    After all a man only needs one gun. Preferrably with night vision.[:D]

Kerry003.jpg
  • nykansannykansan Member Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep the guns and stsrt rolling drunks.
    You will be saving them from their bad
    habits. Do good to get the money needed.
    SITAA

If each before his own
    door swept,the whole
    village would be clean.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    None of the ones you mention are hard to find again, should you want one. Not sure how much they would all sell for, or if they would bring enough for what you want. I agree, other than my favorites, or gifts, all the rest are tradable or sellable. Use what you have, to get what you want.
    Waiting to win the lottery, or on Santa......well don't hold your breath.

The gene pool needs chlorine.