In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A SIGArms Forum To Check Out

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,003 ******
edited January 2005 in General Discussion
I don't normally visit forums other than Gunbroker. This one is familiar and comfortable, and it's MINE.

Well, Txs pointed me to a SIGArms discussion forum. Here is the address: http://www.sigforum.com/

I have been there and it is well laid out, well run, and informative. So, I registered and joined, and I am a Junior Member.

My main reason to be there is the Armorer Forum, where information is shared by SIG armorers. I figure to pick up some helpful tips.

If you are a SIG enthusiast, you should bookmark the site.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net

Comments

• ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ive been a member for years, just cant remember my password, and dont feel like clicking "email me my password" button [8)]

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
    edited November -1
    mustve been a different name.. eh, time for a new account.. [:D]

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    I remember someone saying that they never wanted to lower themselves to start out as a junior member again, gee I wonder who that was!!![:p][:D][;)][;)]

pa1.gif

Life is a journey fear no one, Respect Everyone
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats up PA?I will say this much about the Sig Forum,they have some good Moderators?[:D][:D][:D]Its a great forum you guys should come check it out.[;)]

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pabooger
    I remember someone saying that they never wanted to lower themselves to start out as a junior member again, gee I wonder who that was!!![:p][:D][;)][;)]

that brings back bad memories of times without GB.. [:(]

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,003 ******
    edited November -1
    Dang! I hate to be accurately quoted!

[;)][;)][;)][;)]

Love ya, Pa!

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    I like the 9mm P225 on the opening page.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whenever I have a specific SIG question, that's the place I have been going for years.

The gene pool needs chlorine.