In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kel-Tec PMR-30 Mags

GunHawkeGunHawke Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Hello!!

Simply put....I was an FFL and used the free market like others would...BUT, do ALL the PMR-30s come with 2-mags? Or does free market step in and the pistol case loses 1-mag to be sold as a separate listing? I'm watching the auctions/mags included/price and frame color.

No harm intended...I want to save a buck like the next guy WANTS to make a buck!!

Thanks, and have a Doris Day,
Jim
GunHawk on GunBroker

Comments

• NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    back in the day of the wonder nine's all pistols were supplied with 2 mags from the factory, as they exchanged hands the first time one mag went awol after that[:0][:D]never to be seen until the next gun show and then they would show up for an extra 20- 30 bucks
    and that my friend is the free market at work.quote:Originally posted by GunHawke
    Hello!!

Simply put....I was an FFL and used the free market like others would...BUT, do ALL the PMR-30s come with 2-mags? Or does free market step in and the pistol case loses 1-mag to be sold as a separate listing? I'm watching the auctions/mags included/price and frame color.

No harm intended...I want to save a buck like the next guy WANTS to make a buck!!

Thanks, and have a Doris Day,
    Jim
    GunHawk on GunBroker
  • GunHawkeGunHawke Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks NOAH....by the way, what's a cubit?

Jim/GunHawk on GunBroker