In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rec'd & Watched DVD "Innocents Betrayed" progun mo

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
Just received and watched the DVD "Innonents Betrayed" produced by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Inc, P.O. Box 270143, Hartford, WI 53027 cost $29.95. It was one of the most professional and convinncing movies I have seen so far about what has happened and what might happen evertime citizens get disarmed. I urge everyone to consider buying this DVD. It will not only entertain you but will give you a easy to help convince your anit-gun friends and relatives about how wrong gun-control really is. Plus your purchase will help the JPFO. This is not an actual sales pitch to anyone here because I do not benefit from anyone buying this DVD, it just seems like a good idea and is encouraged by the GOA on another topic posted on this forum by another GB member a few days ago.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.