In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Crazyist, Wildest, Weirdess Thing You...

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
OK, I have a question for everybody. First, the reason. For many years I have worked with a whole lot of former cops, retired cops, part-time cops, former military (all branches) military lifers retirees, military reserve, Firemen, EMTs, security officers, etc. When you work side-by-side with people who have (do have in some cases) such careers, you are working with people some of whom have a great store of knowledge due to their experiences. Along with that store of knowledge comes some pretty darn interesting real life experiences. So, whenever I meet a new co-employee, if possible I like to ask them one question.

What is the crazyist, wildest, weirdess event you have ever personally witnessed? Now I don't mean for you to come up with the first one you think of. I want you to think about it and come up with the best one of all time in your personal experience.

Years ago I probably should have written the answers down (I've forgotten many) because with what I have heard I could write a pretty interesting book.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:What is the crazyist, wildest, weirdess event you have ever personally witnessed? Now I don't mean for you to come up with the first one you think of. I want you to think about it and come up with the best one of all time in your personal experience.There is this guy on a forum I frequent. He is one fruity and crazy dude.

He is constantly seeking to convince someone, somewhere, who somehow and in someway agrees with his skewed NRA-guided views on what Amendment II says and on what 'shall not be infringed' means.

Hell, he keeps coming up with goofy, non-relevant analogies, in continuing attempts to connect with someone.....or something....hell, with anything.....that may get someone to see through his NRA-goggles that 'gun-privileges', brought about directly by those with his beliefs, are actually 'rights' such as enumerated in Amendment II.

Crazy stuff, really.[8)]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Saw a guy get sucked up and spit out, through a big diesel ditchwitch spoil auger...That's just the first thing i thought of tho.Like U say, their is prob. something crazier..Unless i have blocked it out.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    quote:What is the crazyist, wildest, weirdess event you have ever personally witnessed? Now I don't mean for you to come up with the first one you think of. I want you to think about it and come up with the best one of all time in your personal experience.There is this guy on a forum I frequent. He is one fruity and crazy dude.

He is constantly seeking to convince someone, somewhere, who somehow and in someway agrees with his skewed NRA-guided views on what Amendment II says and on what 'shall not be infringed' means.

Hell, he keeps coming up with goofy, non-relevant analogies, in continuing attempts to connect with someone.....or something....hell, with anything.....that may get someone to see through his NRA-goggles that 'gun-privileges', brought about directly by those with his beliefs, are actually 'rights' such as enumerated in Amendment II.

Crazy stuff, really.[8)]

You are so obsessed with me I frankly have doubts about your mental state.

No, really. Perhaps you should check your "peace officer" firearm with you supervisor and seek mental help.

While you are at it, you might try to find the reason you are always posting against things and but never have much to say about what constructive actions people can take to solve the problems we face.

As you know, I usually care about you reading what I have to say and I care little about what you say or think. So it is unlikely I will get around to reading your response to this but go ahead and post one anyway just in case.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wildest?? I watched a guy blow himself (and the van he was in...) up when I was in Afghanistan. Saw the body parts (and Van parts...) rain down on the surounding area. Got the 'honor' of having to pick up the human remains off the street, fences, etc...

Really messy, and NOT something I ever want to do again.

Luckily, the SOB jumped the gun on hitting the switch. 30 seconds later and he would have been right next to me and the folks I was walking with.....

Yeah, That was pretty wild.......
  • Options
    CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    saw a guy being chased by a LEO one night in MOBIL ALA , guy took the off ramp stopped his car ran to the frt of it then ran back to the door.

then he just bailed over the handrail, was about 150 feet from the ground.

didn't hardly bounce when he hit the ground,[B)]

cop was just looking over the side. i can image what he was thinking.[:0]
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

While you are at it, you might try to find the reason you are always posting against things and but never have much to say about what constructive actions people can take to solve the problems we face.

I have addressed this very issue over in gunrights in a thread, the title of which, is directed squarely at you. But while you keep posting here and there and everywhere, you fail to come answer the simplest questions. It even started in your very own thread. After you ignored that one, I took the liberty of starting another one just for you.

I know you have been busy over in the "near death" thread relating "Paul Blart: Real Stories of the Mall Cop", but dude, that was just a movie, those things didn't really happen to you, or ANY mall cop.

Now get your tail over to gunrights and answer. The entire website is waiting for your appearance.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

I have addressed this very issue over in gunrights in a thread, the title of which, is directed squarely at you. But while you keep posting here and there and everywhere, you fail to come answer the simplest questions. It even started in your very own thread. After you ignored that one, I took the liberty of starting another one just for you.

I know you have been busy over in the "near death" thread relating "Paul Blart: Real Stories of the Mall Cop", but dude, that was just a movie, those things didn't really happen to you, or ANY mall cop.

Now get your tail over to gunrights and answer. The entire website is waiting for your appearance.

Wow! "The entire website is waiting for my appearance?" I'm famous? Well, I move at my own decision. If and when I decide to visit the gunrights cave and if I decide to read any particular post, I will.

2-1-10 01:45 AM Update.

OK jpwolf, I may be setting myself up, but I remember when you were a pretty decent guy. So.........if you want me to read the topic you posted, since you apparently put some time and effort into it and it just might shine some light on the issue, post a link for me and I will go read it.