In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New FBI Software

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2003 in General Discussion
It was released today that the FBI and the Office of
Homeland security have gotten together and developed
new software that will allow the government to
follow and record your every mouse-click. The short
of it,..the government can follow every move your
mouse makes. This will allow them to guarantee a
greater level of security. I just thought you might
want to know. I thought this was very interesting!

Click the URL below to get a "sneek-peek" at this
new software.

http://users.chartertn.net/tonytemplin/FBI_eyes

Measure twice, cut once.
calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
Empty the clip!
smoking_gun_md_wht.gif

Comments

• Options
    GotdeereGotdeere Member Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am surprised that they are just now saying that they can do that sort of stuff.
  • Options
    Tiger6Tiger6 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dheffley ......... Oh those eyes.. following you everywhere.. FBI EVIL EYES for sure.. LOL...LOL.. 3 POINTS.. [:D][:D][:D]

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

TARGETS UP!
    TIGER6
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've seen that joke before, but it is true that simple software that logs every keystroke has been around for a long time. Combine that with a trojan application and one could very easily bug somebody's computer, particularly in collusion with the major software and virus producers, since the FBI could conveniently have detectors skip over and not recognize FBI-planted applications as malware.

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This job is being done by super computers and is being run by none other than William Poindexter of Iran/Contra fame. Does that give you a warm fuzzy feeling? Can you say BIG BROTHER? A big brother willing to sell arm to both sides in a war...
  • Options
    SlappyDappySlappyDappy Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cant wait for them to put cameras in our houses for national security. Too bad no one will care.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I certainly don't want to be responsible for the death of an FBI agent, but if they watch my conputer actions they do so at their own risk...................of being bored to death, LOL.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com