In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Did I make a good Deal?

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I bought this because the auction was down to four minutes. I first checked Mossberg Website and they were talking about having a Class Three License to buy Hi-Cap Shotguns.Did I do all right after standard transfer fees? http://gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=2987497
Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like my Mossberg 590. The only problem I have had with the gun is sometimes it's kindda tough to get the spent shells to release from inside the chamber when you jack the action. Maybe I havn't shot it enough! Anyway I do like the gun.
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    I don't think you have to have a class three or pay the $200 registration fee for that gun. But, don't settle with my onion, 'cause it ain't ripe. Get the facts.If I'm right and you don't have to pay the $200 registration fee - Good job, great deal!
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Couldn't touch one in NJ for that price.....Congratulations, enjoy it.-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com