In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

17 HMR ammo?

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
I know the question has been asked many times but who has 17HMR ammo for sale? I buy several guns from Jerry's and they called me today telling me that they had gotten in several of the Savage 93 series 17HMRs. I told them that I would take 5 but I needed at least 10 boxes of ammo to sell with the guns. They had no ammo![:0] How do the manufactures and distributers expect us gun dealers to sell the guns when we cannot get the ammo.[?] That is like buying a wagon but cannot get a horse! Do any of you out there in cyber land know of a place to get the ammo? Zanders nor Cheaper Than Dirt has any as well. Any leads would be greatly appreciated![:)]

Comments

• Options
    pack rat633pack rat633 Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    None here in Wyoming or Colorado. Buddy bought 1 and has looked in every gun shop in both states for ammo, with no results!![8D]

SEMPER FI MAC, SEMPER FI
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    Gander Mountain here has it in CCI and Hornaday most of the time they do run out but it seems that they get it back in pretty fast
  • Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was in two local gun stores yesterday, and they have plenty of it in Paducah. Both stores had probably 75-100 boxes out on the shelf.

bhayes-answ10.gif

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot either!