In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I guess I am a bit slow...

dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2006 in General Discussion
I just noticed that Saxon pig was not a moderator anymore. aside from the peace and harmony, I guess I should have known. What gives? Don

Comments

• The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...I bee's thinkin the "icecream" took his ball and ran away...'Course I's still gotta wunder what the admim. folks was thinkin in the first place...[:0]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by The Law
    ...I bee's thinkin the "icecream" took his ball and ran away...'Course I's still gotta wunder what the admim. folks was thinkin in the first place...[:0]

Yep. Don
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Hey, watch it! I posted a simlar topic about two weeks ago. Then we went to town for dinner and when we got back, said topic was gone.

BTW mod in question is still listed as a mod on the Cowboy action(man I don't wanna know what that means[:o)])/Blackpowder forum, but his last post was 6/03.
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saxon never did anything to me that I can think of but I never could warm up to him for some reason. I didn't like him as a moderator for some reason. I think he just tried too hard.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    Saxon never did anything to me that I can think of but I never could warm up to him for some reason. I didn't like him as a moderator for some reason. I think he just tried too hard.

Yea, thats it. Don
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...Ummm...or he was/is/has been unstable...y'all l'il sheets can decide...
  • boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
    edited November -1
    I thought as the "hired gun", he had been assigned another forum in order to attempt to regain control from the troll!
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    He is one of those that believe in gun control. He was upset with me often. I don't miss him at all.
    edited November -1
    Just stop it. Saxon has his quirks, but is a decent guy. He is now handling the black powder shooting thread and I doubt he will let any brainless trolls attempt to infiltrate that discussion!
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't tell anyone but I'm an undercover moderator. Didn't know we had them,did ya?

And yes,you are a little slow but we all have our burdens to bear.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Well I don't care who else they throw at us, nunn don't need no help holdin' the reins on GD.[^]
    edited November -1
    Consider me a brainless troll, do you, Boeboe ?
    Go play with your black-powder gun.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    Well I don't care who else they throw at us, nunn don't need no help holdin' the reins on GD.[^]

He probably does very well on GD. Where is that site?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Consider me a brainless troll, do you, Boeboe ?

Not at all. Why would you think that? An apology is extended if I somehow sent the wrong signal.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quikdraw67
    quote:Originally posted by boeboe
    I thought as the "hired gun", he had been assigned another forum in order to attempt to regain control from the troll!

Huh, lots o' luck. The Hairy/NJO feud has ruined the Politics forum, and I know you had a go around with Hairy on a now poofed thread.

I have no prob with Hairy, but that forum needs nunn to straighten things out IMHO

No, I wan't referring to anyone in particular. But I do think there is something that could be done to make things much more pleasant!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Boeboe;
    I apologize if I flew off the handle. Only exercise I have had all week, tho. I wasn't aware of the Politics dust-up.....seems only one or two people have cast a total pall over the whole forum there...I seldom venture into that swamp.
    edited November -1
    quote:boeboe
    Advanced Member

3814 Posts
    Posted - 06/30/2006 : 9:19:32 PM

quote:
    Originally posted by MT357

Well I don't care who else they throw at us, nunn don't need no help holdin' the reins on GD.

That would be GENERAL DISCUSSION.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Boeboe;
    I apologize if I flew off the handle. Only exercise I have had all week, tho. I wasn't aware of the Politics dust-up.....seems only one or two people have cast a total pall over the whole forum there...I seldom venture into that swamp.

Thanks, I didn't intend to send any ill message to you. And I am sorry if I did.

And I agree with your assessment. If they would keep it over there, that would be fine. General Discussion need not be a place for considerable acrimoney.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    Advanced Member

3814 Posts

quote:

Well I don't care who else they throw at us, nunn don't need no help holdin' the reins on GD.

Yes, understood. After thinking about it a couple of minutes, I caught it. I was trying to read GB instead of GD, my mistake. Sometimes after a long day, answers come to me in the middle of the night!
    edited November -1
    Advanced Member

3816 Posts
    Posted - 06/30/2006 : 9:52:05 PM

quote:

quote:
    boeboe
    Advanced Member

3814 Posts

quote:

Yes, understood. After thinking about it a couple of minutes, I caught it. I was trying to read GB instead of GD, my mistake. Sometimes after a long day, answers come to me in the middle of the night!
    I have long days myself....frequently. I thought you might be sleeping, that's the reason for me shouting.[;)] have a good night[:)]
  • FrogbertFrogbert Member Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hang in there boeboe! Tell ole Highball that it was me who called him a mindless troll![:D][:o)][:D][:p][:D]
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saxon who?

Clouder..
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    It took some "warming" up time till I could appreciate you too, ya caustic old fart![:p]