In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Boating accidents

Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Wth? What is everyone so afraid of? You think that someone wont come knocking at your door if you claim that all your firearms are gone? it looks to me like whatever you are afraid of already has control over you.

If Christian would you denounce your faith if afraid of the consequences of affirming it?

If atheist would you embrace the lord if confronted by a Christian threat?

Would you embrace Islam to save your own skin if you were either of the above?

Fear is control. I could care less who knows what I have. it is not as if they do not already know about the majority.

Comments

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    After reading several reports of boating accidents and presently getting ready to move what few rusty guns I own to a small island in the middle of a strip pit ( just to keep them from safe from undesirables, of course)

I'm unsure of the safest way to transport them across open water.

So if everyone that has had a "boating accident", just post the particulars. Sure don't want to loose what little bit I have.
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    i'll just stick with my dumb look and they can wonder what it means....and if they press it i'll show em[;)][:(!]
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    Wth? What is everyone so afraid of? You think that someone wont come knocking at your door if you claim that all your firearms are gone? it looks to me like whatever you are afraid of already has control over you.

If Christian would you denounce your faith if afraid of the consequences of affirming it?

Fear is control. I could care less who knows what I have. it is not as if they do not already know about the majority.

Now who's afraid? I think there is a lot of show and tell going on in here right now.
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=376254

this was a pretty revealing thread of non-boating guns.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish I had enough money to own firearms
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    or a boat
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pietro75
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel

Now who's afraid? I think there is a lot of show and tell going on in here right now.

Shhhhh.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,858 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    i'll just stick with my dumb look and they can wonder what it means....and if they press it i'll show em[;)][:(!]
    Same here.[:0]
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357

Yup[;)]
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    quote:Originally posted by MT357

Yup[;)]

What chu talkin' bout, Willis?[;)] Think I just posted I got one for my birthday. Sold the rest to move, seriously!

Lance
  • 53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    Always take a TOWEL if you are going to be in a boat or around water.[8D]
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    And to think...all of mine were destroyed in a terrible lightning accident that caught the magnesium bricks on fire inside my safe. I hate lightning.
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    And to think...all of mine were destroyed in a terrible lightning accident that caught the magnesium bricks on fire inside my safe. I hate lightning.

Yup, especially when you are in a boat![:D] Trucks in the Permian Basin are like a boat in the ocean!

Lance
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

broken+record.jpg
    Seriously.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zink

Yup, especially when you are in a boat![:D] Trucks in the Permian Basin are like a boat in the ocean!

Lance

Isn't that the truth!!!
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah well all My guns where distroyed by a comit.

Beat that..

Good night evahbody..
  • The Ultimate InfidelThe Ultimate Infidel Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did actually have a gun destroyed by a comet. A Mercury comet. Dang thing caught fire next to my truck a few years ago and burned up an 1897 Winchester.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Laundry-pro
    I did actually have a gun destroyed by a comet. A Mercury comet. Dang thing caught fire next to my truck a few years ago and burned up an 1897 Winchester.
    was it a comet cyclone?
  • The Ultimate InfidelThe Ultimate Infidel Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not sure. It was just a burned up Comet next to a burned up Chevy truck when I came out of the store. Guy claimed my truck started it but security cameras showed him squirt lighter fluid in his interior and toss what looked to be a smoldering rag inside. 4 cars burned in total. dude is still in prison last I heard.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just bought a boat, so I don't have any money left for guns. Had to sell what I had to pay for it