In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What's it worth?

toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
I must start this out by saying I've only been a member on Gunbroker for about 6 weeks. I've sold 6 or 7 items on here. I've done my best to be fair and truthful with all those I've dealt with.

Now here is what I've notice just in the short time I've been a member here: SOME OF YOU SELLERS ARE HALF LOCO!
The price you're asking for your items are as much or more than what a person could buy it new. If you want to sell your items, be fair. This is an auction sight. If you want to sell your items, start them off at a fair price! I've seen items that people start out at $18.95, with a buy it now price of 20.95. Heck, I can get the item new for less somewhere else. If you're wondering why your handgun, rifle or other item is not selling. Look at what you're asking for it. I know what some of you are saying right now! It's worth it! Maybe to you. We all want to think our items are worth more. The truth is, most people want to buy it but not at new price.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hey everybody. I have a Smith @ Wesson Sigma in a forty caliber, black matte finish with one factory clip and a pre-ban 15 rounder. What do you gouy's think it's value is. Weather it be a trade at the local gun shop or selling outright. Any info would be greatly appreciated. just don't shoot this one anymore, and liking the long range guns.

Tony Schneibel
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington 700 ADL .270 that was made in 1981, it has the nice wood and blue job that they don't have today. It has only 10 rounds fired through it and is in mint condition, the scope is a Simmons 3X9X40. I'm thinking of selling it because I can't hunt deer with it in Ohio and it's too big for varmints. Any feedback would be appreciated.

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    $400 + wiht out the scope

MSRP is about $450

" Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession.
    I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first".
    (Ronald Reagan)