Democrats boycott commettee ,,,,,,

Comments

• droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,925
    edited November -1
    The Democrats have been doing this since day one, just increased the effort.

Getting this mess cleaned up in D.C. won't be easy. Appears the best way to support for Trump is to elect EVEN more republicans in two years and write letter or email the others.

Not to mention the Republicans who can't stand the heat,, they'll be up for election in 2 more years.

He was elected to do exactly what he's doing.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,561 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call your Senators now in support if you approve his immigration policy as the liberals are flooding them with calls.

Call or email on about everything the liberals appose
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparently the rules of the Senate prevent a committee vote unless at least one member from the minority party is present.

McConnell should immediately recess the Senate for 2 hours to allow Trump to recess appoint these two nominees.

A recent Democrat President is said to have stated 'Elections have consequences'.

Not to be confused with Bill Clinton's statement 'Erections have consequences', but that is another story.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • 1FMJ1FMJ Member Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe that all democrats take in at least 12 undocumented aliens.
    Feed them clothe them and pay for there medical needs.
    Hollywood actors, and singers get at least 50 of them.
    All aliens will be given free knives, to take of heads.<1FMJ>
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    I just sent a pretty hard hitting email to the doofus senator from Oregon-New York Ron Wyden.

His arrogant posturing causes me to dream of punching his moron lights out. I do hate that POS.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,820 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    I just sent a pretty hard hitting email to the doofus senator from Oregon-New York Ron Wyden.

His arrogant posturing causes me to dream of punching his moron lights out. I do hate that POS.

Hope you didn't 'skeer' him,....he might wet himself.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

I did the same to one of mine, Dads3040.

I watched her questioning Price a couple of weeks ago, and pointed out how she 100% ignored his answers to most of her questions, and spun factual errors on her part as 'different interpretations'.

Also suggested that if she continues to refuse to do the job she was elected to do and was being paid to do, she should consider resigning her committee membership in order that someone who may actually do the job could step in and get it done.

Not expecting much, but at least its off my chest.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Apparently the rules of the Senate prevent a committee vote unless at least one member from the minority party is present.

McConnell should immediately recess the Senate for 2 hours to allow Trump to recess appoint these two nominees.

A recent Democrat President is said to have stated 'Elections have consequences'.

Not to be confused with Bill Clinton's statement 'Erections have consequences', but that is another story.

ROFLMAO
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Just remember, they're (d)s; keep an eye out if you're near any woods or National Parks. They won't learn, they get even.[}:)]