In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who is lying? The White House or Rush?

2»

Comments

• JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It appears she will get to rule on one of her own rulings.

I heard on the radio this morning that shortly after the Supreme Court announced their decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, she ruled the exact opposite on an appeal case. The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear the appeal on her finding about a month or two after she takes her seat on the Court.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dft88
    Hope you don't listen to Rush expecting to get the truth. Is only interested in the ratings.

Show me some proof that he is lying about anything. Show me just one instance where he lied on his program. Bet you can't!
  • flyingcolumnflyingcolumn Member Posts: 374 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rush gets it right more often than not.His program is one of the few places where you can find a reasoned counterpoint to the leftist drivel put forward by the "main stream media".As far as the bombasity goes that seems to be very much tongue in cheek,designed to yank someones chain.Anyone who admits"talent on loan from God" can't be all bad!
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,052 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    if you watch k.oberprick or c.mathobamawhore and get a tingle going up your leg, it,s to late for you,nothing can save you. eastbank.
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    quote:Originally posted by Aspen79se
    That means the SCOUTS overturned her less than one percent of the time.

Three out of five is sixty percent.

Three out of three hundred and eighty is less than one percent.
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    Name 1 Supreme Court Justice that was wrong more than this woman.

She is not qualified for the job.

Actually this could work to our benefit. Face it, We're going to get a Lib. And she's replacing an influential one.
    It might be better to have a yo-yo that's so far out there that the rest of the court disagrees with w/her 60% of the time, than a smarter lib who might be more presuasive.
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    If she has no respect for the Constitution she will be right at home in DC.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    That means the SCOUTS overturned her less than one percent of the time.

Three out of five is sixty percent.

Three out of three hundred and eighty is less than one percent.

Yes, but SCOTUS only heard 5 of those cases and reveresed 3, thus 60%.
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    I'd seen that it was 6 out of 8, but math confuses me.
    Wait 'till they give the tired old,"She had a hard life, growing up as an immigrant in a NYC slum, etc. etc." She's from freaking Puerto Rico; a U.S. territory!
    And as an aside; If you believe anything coming from THIS White House or its' spokescommies; have another sip!

About Rush; Hate him or love him-he's made a huge amount of money explaining why Libs are such mullets, and how to keep our country American.