In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

*********Nunn Read this first!***************

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
Wrap some gauze around your Poof finger Might cut down on the blisters.

Might want to put on a finger cot to..[;)]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

hsas157x100.gif
gun1.gif

"I know Everything!"

"My Wife is a Hair Stylist"

Comments

• Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BTT[:D]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

"I know Everything!"

"My Wife is a Hair Stylist"
  • Options
    bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    FrancF: I dont think his finger has healed since he came back from vacation[:0][:D][:D]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Bolthandle, we need to give Nunn a break, how do you think a 6mm will handle a 120lb troll?[;)] I'll buy the plane tickets, just need a destination[^]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • Options
    bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    With a 75 gr, V-max it wouldnt be a pretty site, especially if you need a double tap.[:0][:D][:D][:o)][xx(]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't laugh; there was a guy who got a booby trapped box in the mail a few years ago as a direct result of Internet shenanigans. Fella who sent it to him went to prison for manslaughter, of course. I wonder if he thinks it was worth what must have been a pretty amazing rush of rare satisfaction... [:D][:o)][:p]

On a more serious note, among the many hack utilities on the Internet sites are many, many cracks for hotmail, yahoo and msn passwords. Between the IP pinging programs like NeoTrace and VirtualTrace and sites like MapQuest, you can have a map to pretty much anybody's house. That is, if you cared. Which I don't. Childishness deserves a spanking, or is the result of too much spanking -- usually one or the other. I would feel sorry for 'em, if they weren't old enough to know better.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

lifepatch.giffortbutton2.gif