In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What the -- subscription to Motorcyclist?

offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
In today's mail arrived an issue of Motorcyclist magazine, with a subscription date indicating 3 years -- July of 06. The catch is, I didn't subscribe to anything to do with motorcycles. I attempted (twice) to extend my subscriptions to HANDGUNS and GUNS & AMMO, yes. But Motorcyclist? Sighh.......... The weird part is, I see my sub to G&A is now extended -- for no conceivable reason I can figure, since DiscountMagazines supposedly stiffed me about 6 months ago. Maybe, somehow, I finally got some action? There are some questions we will never know the answers to -- and many of them are hidden in a place called Boulder, Colorado, where it seems every American magazine subscription originates....... [8D]

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

Comments

• Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    well; look at it this way, they could have suscribed you to something much worse!!![:D][:D]

pacamo

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    pa -- Brother, you got that right. Hey, I'm just happy I got Guns & Ammo extended, one way or another.

I just checked my latest issue of HANDGUNS and it says, Glory be, D/J07! I finally got my extensions on both mags .... !

It could be the complaint I wrote G&A about someone using their name, logo and magazine photos to scam people on eBay. They claimed not to know a thing about a middleman, but maybe G&A took pity on me. Anyway, I can no longer complain I didn't get my money's worth. DiscountMagazines was de-registered from eBay -- but maybe they just ran afoul of that "machine" in Boulder, who knows... Hard to satisfy customers when they have to wait the better part of a year to see results for their money...

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."