In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"Schoarship Fund for Undocumented Students"

CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
Well I suppose its typical of liberal universities.
Latest advertizement for a party i saw with a $12 fee at the door said "Some Proceeds will go to Schoarship Fund for Undocumented Students."

It was put on by the "La Raza Pre-Law" group.

Schoarship Fund for Illegal Students

It isnt enough that we pay taxes for their welfare, schooling, healthcare (damn medi-cal [which I dont qualify for], californias healthcare), there are scholarships now only open to people who came here illegally?

All other scholarships can't "discriminate", so now ive realized if I wasnt born here and came here illegally instead, there would be more scholarship money availible to me, I hate this state.

I think I should start a fund like that and report all the applicants to the INS

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    A bunch of pre-law people who obviously don't give a damn about immigration law. How about a fund for sending them back to Mexico?[xx(] F-in illegals[:(!]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I saw on the news, that the principles in certain schools in Texas MUST learn Spanish.. as english is considered a second language to all the mexicans there..Spanish is the First Language in TEXAS..so learn it or as a principle you will be replaced..[:(][:(]

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    What is this country coming to?

Oh well... it'll only get better seeing as how Bush is keen not to anger his good buddy Vincente Fox. Amnesty for all illegal aliens, telling Border Patrol to NOT do their jobs...

Yep...

Bush won - THANK GOD!
  • Options
    sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess the mexicans feel that they have just taken back what was taken from them years ago. Except,, this time we let them have it back without a fight!![V]

Sorry folks,,game over!![V]

,,,sod

cyclone.gif

Colby.gif