In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

news on dheffley?

maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2003 in General Discussion
i know he posted about heading to the hospital, any word from or about him? i may just call his house

SGT USMC

The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    I didn't see any new info. What was he going in for again?

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Well, I've been feeling bad all morning, and as most of you know, I've had several heart attacks over the last two years. The pain is getting worse, and even the Nitro isn't helping. Blood pressure is 196 over 111, and I just told Sandy to get the car ready. I think I'll make a quick trip to the ER and see if we can stop this one before it happens.

Wish me luck!

I hope he's doing alright too, maggie...

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Man, I missed that original post. That's not good when the nitro stops working, usuall means you got a bypass or angioplasty in your future. Hope he's OK[8)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I was also thinking about this. If he was released from the hospital and sent home I am sure that he would have posted this information back to us. I have a feeling he is still in the hospital- I hope he is all right.

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Spend the dime Chris, I don't have his # or I'd call and check with his wife. We should have heard back from him by now. Doesn't sound good.
  • Options
    sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm thankful that he had the smarts to go to the hospital! I will feel better when he gets back on the board and tells us everything is A.O.K!!!!!,,,sod

"We have therefore to resolve to conquer or die: Our won Country's
    Honor, all call upon us for vigorous and manly exertion, and if we
    now shamefully fail, we shall become infamous to the whole world.
    Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the
    aid of the supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate
    and encourage us to great and noble Actions." --George Washington

praying.jpg