In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why is it??

84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I have shot a lot of different handguns but, the one I seem to not be able to miss with is a Glock. I am no plastic gun fan but, every time I shoot one, I just don't miss. Every other gun takes me a bit to get use to and still I do not shoot them as well as I do a Glock. What the heck is the deal?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    If I come home with a Burger and fries, my Dog seems to think it is MY BUrger, and "OUR" fries??

I feed him a choice meal, after he has been outside, before I break out MY food.

He is too funny.

Not aggressive at all or a pushy beggar.

Will just sit down and give me the big sad eye routine, till I start giving him about a 5 for me, 1 for you ratio.

I can't say No, when I know he loves these, and so thoroughly enjoy them.

Seemingly more than I do.

I ate them in the car before I got home the other day.

I felt guilty. [|)]
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is a Dog Thing. They seem to figure we eat on the Halves Program.

Share and share alike. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

I could do no less for my Buddy. [:D]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Corgi Dudley was a French fry junkie. He would come running from wherever he was in the house any time someone walked in with Fries.

I once made the mistake of setting my burger and fries on the floor, still in the bag to help my wife with something in the garage. When I came back in, he was neck deep in the bag. I just left him be till he finished. Ate every fry, left the Big Mac....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by William81
    My Corgi Dudley was a French fry junkie. He would come running from wherever he was in the house any time someone walked in with Fries.

I once made the mistake of setting my burger and fries on the floor, still in the bag to help my wife with something in the garage. When I came back in, he was neck deep in the bag. I just left him be till he finished. Ate every fry, left the Big Mac....

Yeah,......cause who eats a Big Mac?? [xx(]

Apparently you can't even get your dog to eat one. [:0] [:p]

Whopper Baby. [:D]

Left your bag of food on the floor.

What could go wrong with that?? [:0][B)]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1

First of all there is no BK with in 30 miles of me, so I am stuck with the Golden Arches Supper Club.....2nd I had to go check on my wife as she screamed from the garage. It was just a snake [:)]

It was the perfect storm...fate was against me eating my fries that night !!!! [;)][:)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

First of all there is no BK with in 30 miles of me, so I am stuck with the Golden Arches Supper Club.....2nd I had to go check on my wife as she screamed from the garage. It was just a snake [:)]

It was the perfect storm...fate was against me eating my fries that night !!!! [;)][:)][:D]

Moral of that story?

When the Wife is screaming, concentrate harder on your food. [:D]
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah for my dog it's double cheeseburgers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    He is the same way with Popcorn.

I'm popping some now.

He is up on the back door, giving me the "let me in, let me in for God's sake," look. [:D]
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,666 ******
    edited November -1
    Griffin eats them right out of the garden.
    IMG_20140925_180816_zpsbc06e4b3.jpg
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I could do no less for my Buddy. [:D]

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Ken. I finally got to the point where I would buy two orders of fries. One for me, one for Jake.

And I am still pretty sure he got a decent share of mine. Darn dogs and those eyes. [^]
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,375 ******
    edited November -1
    My dog has saved my waistline by about a 20% reduction to my calorie intake![:D]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At my house it is MY burger and HIS fries. I don't eat fries myself, so I always order my fries without salt, so that he doesn't get a lot of sodium.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are not alone. My dog thinks every pair of socks in the house is his. He collects them and keeps them in his box.
    Whenever there is an unmatched sock around at least we know where to look.
  • Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chiefr
    You are not alone. My dog thinks every pair of socks in the house is his. He collects them and keeps them in his box.
    Whenever there is an unmatched sock around at least we know where to look.
    A friend of mine had a big fawn Dobie was that way with my Stetson hat. Was over to their place and when it came time to go, my hat was missing. Found it in on their bed, with Ox sleeping on it.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

My dogs are a bunch of friggin communists! Loaf all day, chit where they want and then want my food after they've gotten their food.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I come home with a Burger and fries, my Dog seems to think it is MY BUrger, and "OUR" fries??

I feed him a choice meal, after he has been outside, before I break out MY food.

He is too funny.

Not aggressive at all or a pushy beggar.

Will just sit down and give me the big sad eye routine, till I start giving him about a 5 for me, 1 for you ratio.

I can't say No, when I know he loves these, and so thoroughly enjoy them.

Seemingly more than I do.

I ate them in the car before I got home the other day.

I felt guilty. [|)]

You won't have that problem with a cat.[;)]